• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Trimms

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trimms

...is I.

MySpace.com - Trimms - Farmington Hills, Michigan - Hardcore / Happy Hardcre - www.myspace.com/djtrimms

I make happy hardcore, and hardcore, and I'm working on a concept album as my debut album at the moment, which has never before been done in electronic dance music.

Anyway, this isn't for everyone as some people hate electronic music, but listen to 1 or 2 songs. I just put up a new track, Vanity, which will be on the album (the other 3 are just random songs), and I'd also recommend checking out Penis Penis Cock Balls as it's everyone's favorite for all the wrong and dirty reasons. [/shame xD] Tell me what you think. Enjoy!

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I rather like it. It reminds me of all the Touhou fan albums I have, sans the overly cute vocals.

Also, lmfao

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
...I'd also recommend checking out Penis Penis Cock Balls....Tell me what you think. Enjoy!

So, interesting sound you have. Not a bad thing, imo.-. As for PPCB: the sound of the song itself is rather nice. Odd lyrics though o_o You had my boyfriend laffing his ass off>___>;

Trimms

As for PPCB: the sound of the song itself is rather nice. Odd lyrics though o_o You had my boyfriend laffing his ass off>___>;

Did he not use the music and the moment to tempt you with his own penis penis cock balls?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back