• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Goofy's armour...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
250px-Kh-goofy.jpg

Kingdom_Hearts_II_ST_Knights.jpg

No, as a matter of fact I do not.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
250px-Kh-goofy.jpg

No, as a matter of fact I do not.

Lol.. I think he's refering to the knight's armor or whatever Goofy had on, before leaving Disney Castle in KH1. Speaking owhich, pics? I mean, you're trying to make a theory thread about something visual and you didn't even include a pciture to support your claim.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
I think he meant this Goofy, KM

4y9c239.png

Even so, I don't see any major similarities. =/

EDIT: Ninja'd

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
4y9c239.png

I've said it before and I'll say it again. No, I do not see the resemblence.

EDIT: Ninja'd XD by .Oji

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
i think just cuz his left arm is covered by armor which happens to be the same arm that ven and terra has armor on

So, maybe it was just some popular armor-maker trend, back when it was made. I don't really see any importance. Alternately, Nomura simply got the idea for Ven and Terra's armor design from Goofy's armor. I seriously doubt he was planning BBS, around the time KH1 was being made.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Armor is armor. there are gonna be some similarities but not enough to suggest that Goofy's suit came from or was derived from TAV, or the other way around.

Oceayo

I just thought they looked a bit similar and that it could be how the armour was like SilverJ said. And im sorry some dude 1 if you have said this before.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
I just thought they looked a bit similar and that it could be how the armour was like SilverJ said. And im sorry some dude 1 if you have said this before.

Ehh.. I'll still give you two some kudos, for saying something that wasn't said for like the millonth time. ("Xion = Aqua," "Unbirth," "MX+Terra=Xehanort," and "Ven's relation to Roxas and Sora" theories.. and by this time next year.. "Xion = Kairi" theories.. if they don't reveal her identidy by the end of Days and instead, wait until KH3.. (ugh..))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back