• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► This has gone on for my whole life and I want adice...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
for every year in my life, the main girl I liked ended up going out with one of my friends or somthing along those lines.

Any advice?

EDIT: main post edited because the long sob story was unneccisary

Last edited:

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
I fail to see how your friends having girlfriends is advancing their social lives??

Also why aren't you calling them friends, after all you're shirking away from them because of jealousy that they have something you don't have. Having a girlfriend is not the be all and end all of life, i've never had a girlfriend and i'm nearing 20 here. It doesn't mean my life is less worthwhile in any essence whatsoever.

If you want it so badly, go for the fugly ones to satisfy your thirst...otherwise just wait it out and deal with life as it is, it's really not that bad.

Cloaked_schemer

well, i haven't been in this situation, but something similer like it. i just have to say just ask her out or wile at school dances, find a girl without a date just siting there like you were and ask her to dance in a gentle man fashion, and it is a proven fact that most girls like gentle men, not tough guy. good luck!!!!!!! if i am wrong, i will have lots of guilt for this so i hope it work.( i need to take my own advise too)

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
www.tobuoi.deviantart.com
Well, presumably, your friends and you have similar interests, including girls. I think that you're just stressing over it a little too much. Just focus on developing your personality as you experience life and compatible girlfriends will naturally be drawn to you. IT'S THE TRUTH. : P Trust me, I 'm a girl. I at least kind of know what I'm talking about. I've also been in and out of relationships, and I've discovered that there is a lot of potential in being single as well as having a boyfriend. Just focus on yourself until the time comes when you meet someone who's interested in you, too.

Oh, and chaywa's...mostly right. While women consciously think that they prefer a gentleman, pyschological speed-dating tests have proven otherwise. Just be yourself...unless yourself is a complete asshole. In which case, learn to censor yourself. But it's a mistake to think that the entire female gender will fall for one, specific, ideal guy.

Last edited:

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
Middle school, lol. It gets better, don't just write yourself off after a few stumbles.

In essence, your 'whole life' isn't 13 or 14 years. ;)
Keep your head up.

Cloaked_schemer

I fail to see how your friends having girlfriends is advancing their social lives??

Also why aren't you calling them friends, after all you're shirking away from them because of jealousy that they have something you don't have. Having a girlfriend is not the be all and end all of life, i've never had a girlfriend and i'm nearing 20 here. It doesn't mean my life is less worthwhile in any essence whatsoever.

If you want it so badly, go for the fugly ones to satisfy your thirst...otherwise just wait it out and deal with life as it is, it's really not that bad.

I also don't have a girlfriend and i m ok with it.

and girls like to be around me becouse i am a gentle man but it my be becouse i go to a privit school or not.

Awards
As with Chaywa, bullshit to the gentle guy routine. They like a guy who's tough and good-looking, but they also like for him to be sweet and nice when you date them. Gentle = friend. Confident = boyfriend.

Quit being a pussy and grow some hair on your balls if you want it so badly. Just actually talk to the girls. ASK to hang out with them. Don't signify it it's a date or not for the first time if you're shy. If they ask, ask if they want it to be. Be playful, yo. A little mystery never hurt a brother. I'm not saying to be a fucking weirdo ghost, but you don't need to spill your heart out. Women get enough of that from other bitches. And just see what happens.

C

Colours

Has you even talked it over with you, the girl, and your friend.?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back