• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mobile kh insider

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Twilightprince10

good to see u again khinsider. im writing this thread from my PSP slim. inot an expert on web design but i think it would be conl if u guys made a mobil version of the site. it could really broaden the site and reach ppl who only have phones or other mobile devices. if this Is a bad idea feel free to close the thsead!

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
And the admins would waste money on something that more then 99% of the people here wouldn't use?
Yeah great idea.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
So this is about the enviro-

Ok that was a bit rash, but only certain sites and phones out there are compatible with this site or the internet at all.
It seems like useless thing to implement; just stick to the PSP and home consoles.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
I've looked at the site on the PSP and it seems fine for me. There's no specific difficulty here that I wouldn't experience on any other site.

I suggest you add a poll to this to see how many people often access this site with their PSP.

It's probably insignificant.

Gatorade

Naturally, we called it Gatorade
I've looked at the site on the PSP and it seems fine for me. There's no specific difficulty here that I wouldn't experience on any other site.

I suggest you add a poll to this to see how many people often access this site with their PSP.

It's probably insignificant.

Don't forget iPhones/iPod Touch. A lot of people now have them and access the internet from there, I know I do.

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com
I would looove to have Khi on my phone. But using it from my laptop doesn't hurt either.

anyways, for me it sound like a great idea.

but then you gotta look at expenses, popularity, usage. ectect.

by the way the economy is now, i don't think the mods will be so happy about it. =/ SO- we gotta go by what they say, in the end.

Awards
It's a pretty useless thing to implement, honestly. As been said, such a thing would only be useful to less than 1% of the people here. That's by no means a significant number and thus, no significant reason to do something about it.

Et Cetera

Bronze Member

Gatorade

Why was Petie's post deleted? I think that was totally relevant and I don't see why it should be deleted. Correct me if I'm wrong.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Ive tried it on PSP, its stupid. Its becuase PSP internet alone is pretty stupid. On Ipod touch and stuff, itd probably be easier, but a mobile version seems not important.

Gatorade

Ive tried it on PSP, its stupid. Its becuase PSP internet alone is pretty stupid. On Ipod touch and stuff, itd probably be easier, but a mobile version seems not important.

On iPod Touch it's so awesome. Well the internet in general is awesome. Not this site. Too hard to use.

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
Back