• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I'm naked right now.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
this shit is gay who the fuck would want to know this shit man hell im getting off this thread

Awards
Holy shit half the people in this thread are severely retarded. Look where the shit this thread is located.

The following people are now officially faggots that should be banned post haste: Z.e.X.i.O.n, Demyx_Forever, XxRebel_GirlxX, ZackCrisisFFVII, DarkGuardian44.

Z.e.X.i.O.n

Holy shit half the people in this thread are severely retarded. Look where the shit this thread is located.

The following people are now officially faggots that should be banned post haste: Z.e.X.i.O.n, Demyx_Forever, XxRebel_GirlxX, ZackCrisisFFVII, DarkGuardian44.

WOOT!
First on the list :D

Random Queen

Queen of Crazy World
Crazy World. Population: Who gives a fuk?
NOW I'VE LOST IT
I KNOW I CAN KILL
THE TRUTH IS JUST BEYOND THE GATE

also, you are an idiot.

WTF?! Did you not see that I quoted Z.e.X.i.O.n?!

All you people need to stop using what I said against me! I don't do that to anyone so why do it to me?!
I'm just trying to be nice to everyone here then some retarded idiot has to ruin that!
Now how's that fair?! Huh?!
It's not! So I would much like for people not to say anything bad to me about me or use what I say against me cuz I'm sick of it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back