• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Need help, topic is a wonderful girl <3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
You think you love someone who you've only made eye contact with?
No. You don't. That's called infatuation. Go look it up.

He's right.

Also, if you automatically act like you have strong feelings for her when you actually do talk, she's going to think you're retarded.

Thrax

Switzerland - Zurich / Canada - Scarborough (TN)
He's right.

Also, if you automatically act like you have strong feelings for her when you actually do talk, she's going to think you're retarded.

Yes I know, but, it is love. It happened, I cant restore it lol
I know her action, I know the way she talks. I know what kind she is. I only heard it I know, but, I fell in love, however, I cant wait till tuesday.

xx kairi xx

hang on a minute, you've seen a beautiful girl and because of this you think your in love with her?
well firstly there is more to a person than just looks, get to know her first and then you can say if its love or not.
secondly, like someone else said, it sounds like infatuation rather than love...especially as you've only seen her briefly.
good luck anyway though ; )

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Yes I know, but, it is love. It happened, I cant restore it lol
I know her action, I know the way she talks. I know what kind she is. I only heard it I know, but, I fell in love, however, I cant wait till tuesday.
You agree with me, yet you say it is love.
That is not love. It is simply teenage infatuation, your hormones having a panic attack.
Realize that you don't know this person at all. You can't conclude that you love someone when you haven't even spoken to them. Eye contact doesn't sign the contract. Believing otherwise is completely stupid.

So unless you become and man, get past her daunting appearance, and make your move, you're simply crushing over a girl with good looks.
That's it.
It's not love you're feeling.

Infatuation.
Lust.
Teenage hormones on a rampage.

Thrax

hang on a minute, you've seen a beautiful girl and because of this you think your in love with her?
well firstly there is more to a person than just looks, get to know her first and then you can say if its love or not.
secondly, like someone else said, it sounds like infatuation rather than love...especially as you've only seen her briefly.
good luck anyway though ; )

Lol, no, learn to read exactly.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
I was so fucking nervous :unsure:
I just stood 1m away from her, but, I talked to another friend of me, not to her... And I saw her eyes from such a little distance, so clear, it was unbelievable man, I think I love her.

I wanted to know her name, this was such a good and simple beginning for a talk, I kinda planned it in ma head, but, then I was so confused. Shit mann...

Have you ever heard the phrase
'All that glistens is not gold'?
She may be beautiful, but don't go as far as to say you love her. For all we know she could be like her friends!

Thrax

Hay, I forgot to report about yesterday. You dont know what happened!

Well, actually, I was nervous again, but, somehow, another dude from her class, came to me, and asked me, if I am canadian, I said yes, and he is also half Canadian, half swiss, like me!!!
We became friends, and this is so positive, now it should be easier to get in contact with her, btw. we had eye contact again.
That dude is called Lucien, is from BC, and he is a nice guy, and I dont know where he get it, that I am half canadian. However, I am famous because my brother, I think they know because him.

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
You agree with me, yet you say it is love.
That is not love. It is simply teenage infatuation, your hormones having a panic attack.
Realize that you don't know this person at all. You can't conclude that you love someone when you haven't even spoken to them. Eye contact doesn't sign the contract. Believing otherwise is completely stupid.

So unless you become and man, get past her daunting appearance, and make your move, you're simply crushing over a girl with good looks.
That's it.
It's not love you're feeling.

Infatuation.
Lust.
Teenage hormones on a rampage.

I was just about to say all that.

DM's right though. It's hormones. There isn't much you know about her. And the problem with going out with someone is that they'll want to only show their good sides and not their bad sides. Most of the relationships I see are just a) Hormone satisfaction and b) a way to feel and become accepted.

Do you know how many times I thought I loved a girl cause of looks but then moved on two days later?

Thrax

I made it yesterday!
No, she made it!!!!

I had the best mark in the Economy Test, the best mark of all, each class almost failed, and she also failed, a lot ppl had to rewrite the test, also She, and in the breaks, a lot of her class asked me some questions, and then, she also, she said: "Hey, you was the guy, who had 5.8, the best mark right?"
I was looking in her beautiful eyes, her voice is sooo beautiful, everything was sooo nice, I said then, Yes I am, and then she laughed, she laughed so cute, I cant forget her, she asked me then a question, I answered her, and then the breaks were over, she laughed again soooo cute, and said thanks see you .

I was soooo happyyy!!!!

Oh yes, her name is Celine

next time, Im gonna get her msn <33

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Well sounds like you're making a decent amount of progress.
Nice job.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
As long as you don't rush it you'll more likely get it, but when you do ask keep your cool and wits about you.

Thrax

Next time, is the last meeting, I mean, after the next schoolday, we have vacations, 3 weeks, I planned a nice dialog, how to get her msn.

Hey, you remember me?
She: SURE :D
Im not gonna see you in the next three weeks, unfortunately, so, would you give me your msn, I just wanna have contact with you.
She: Yes of course! .....@hotmail.com
Oh thank you so much <3
[...]

Its obvious, I think she likes me, and I like her, now, the critical part has started <3

Hey Yttrxium, thanks for ya help through this long way <3 And all the others too, Iridium, isnt as nice as Yttrxium :/ However, Im gonna like it for sure xDD

xxrikachan

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Next time, is the last meeting, I mean, after the next schoolday, we have vacations, 3 weeks, I planned a nice dialog, how to get her msn.

Hey, you remember me?
Im not gonna see you in the next three weeks, unfortunately, so, would you give me your msn, I just wanna have contact with you.
Oh thank you so much <3
[...]

Its obvious, I think she likes me, and I like her, now, the critical part has started <3

Hey Yttrxium, thanks for ya help through this long way <3 And all the others too, Iridium, isnt as nice as Yttrxium :/ However, Im gonna like it for sure xDD
Try it, it shows you want to establish or strengthen a relationship.

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata

Hey, you remember me?
Oh thank you so much <3
[...]

I want to know how the hell it's obvious she likes you. She asked for your help on a goddamn test jesus christ. Your immaturity is amazing.

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
I want to know how the hell it's obvious she likes you. She asked for your help on a goddamn test jesus christ. Your immaturity is amazing.

Dreamers, you know.

But, anyway, if you're really committed to this, then good luck I guess.

Leonard

Married to Crimson &#9829;

Christ, would you please stop being so pessimistic?

It's obvious that he is at least making progress, and these encounters seem to show that these two aren't complete strangers toward each other anymore.

You can start criticizing him when the whole situation starts to go down the drain.

I am 99% sure, I mean, our eye contact, its too strong, I got that feeling, and you would also get it, you just dont have this experience, every tuesday.

It really sounds good up until now, if everything you say is true. Wenigstens knisterts zwischen euch schon ein wenig. ;)

Aber wie ich bereits früher erwähnte, behalt deine Annäherungsversuche im Auge, du willst ja am Ende nicht als Stalker abgestempelt werden wenn du ihr dauernd hinterher jagst. Ich hab das schon öfters miterlebt. xD

Thrax

Christ, would you please stop being so pessimistic?

It's obvious that he is at least making progress, and these encounters seem to show that these two aren't complete strangers toward each other anymore.

You can start criticizing him when the whole situation starts to go down the drain.

It really sounds good up until now, if everything you say is true. Wenigstens knisterts zwischen euch schon ein wenig. ;)

Aber wie ich bereits früher erwähnte, behalt deine Annäherungsversuche im Auge, du willst ja am Ende nicht als Stalker abgestempelt werden wenn du ihr dauernd hinterher jagst. Ich hab das schon öfters miterlebt. xD

Nein ^^, dir kann ich es wenigstens A-Z genau erklären.

Naja, es war halt ne Prüfung angesagt, fast alle fielen durch, und ich habe als Klassenbester abgeschnitten, die 3 anderen Parallelklassen hatten dieselbe Prüfung, und keiner von ihnen war so gut wie ich, und Celine ist auch durchgefallen weisst du. Ich vergess den Moment einfach nicht mehr, als sie mich so ansprach. Sie lachte immer so herzig, und ganz am Schluss sagte sie, Man sieht sich dann, Tschüss, und sie lächelte wieder soo süss. Ich kann iwie erkennen das sie auf mich steht, natürlich kann ich auch Unrecht haben, abre weisst du, sie beobachtet mich kann man fast sagen, und jedesmal wenn wir Augenkontakt haben, hat sie irgendwie gelacht, das habe ich letztens auch so gemerkt <3

Naja, ich halt dich auf dem Laufenden, btw. ich hab dein Facebook Account per Zufall! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back