• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Need help, topic is a wonderful girl <3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
Nein ^^, dir kann ich es wenigstens A-Z genau erklären.

Naja, es war halt ne Prüfung angesagt, fast alle fielen durch, und ich habe als Klassenbester abgeschnitten, die 3 anderen Parallelklassen hatten dieselbe Prüfung, und keiner von ihnen war so gut wie ich, und Celine ist auch durchgefallen weisst du. Ich vergess den Moment einfach nicht mehr, als sie mich so ansprach. Sie lachte immer so herzig, und ganz am Schluss sagte sie, Man sieht sich dann, Tschüss, und sie lächelte wieder soo süss. Ich kann iwie erkennen das sie auf mich steht, natürlich kann ich auch Unrecht haben, abre weisst du, sie beobachtet mich kann man fast sagen, und jedesmal wenn wir Augenkontakt haben, hat sie irgendwie gelacht, das habe ich letztens auch so gemerkt <3

Naja, ich halt dich auf dem Laufenden, btw. ich hab dein Facebook Account per Zufall! :D

What's with the random language transition?

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
I am 99% sure, I mean, our eye contact, its too strong, I got that feeling, and you would also get it, you just dont have this experience, every tuesday. Well, I will remind you guys next tuesday about the msn <3

You can't like someone from simple eye contact. Be more realistic, plz. Progress is not five minute conversations. This is the reason people say teenagers can't be in love because you get idiotic, childish nonsense like "hurrrr she looked at me, she likes me. :>"

Zeffphyr

Christ, would you please stop being so pessimistic?

It's obvious that he is at least making progress, and these encounters seem to show that these two aren't complete strangers toward each other anymore.

You can start criticizing him when the whole situation starts to go down the drain.

Yeah man give him a chance, i mean he's obviously willing to make this happen you just gotta give it some time. Btw, good luck Tuesday.

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
Yeah man give him a chance, i mean he's obviously willing to make this happen you just gotta give it some time. Btw, good luck Tuesday.

It's not about his willingness to make it happen, it's about his childish and outright wrong outlook on love and relationships. It's clear that, currently, he simply wouldn't be able to handle a mature, healthy relationship and should grow up before he tries to pursue one.

Leonard

Married to Crimson &#9829;
Nein ^^, dir kann ich es wenigstens A-Z genau erklären.

Naja, es war halt ne Prüfung angesagt, fast alle fielen durch, und ich habe als Klassenbester abgeschnitten, die 3 anderen Parallelklassen hatten dieselbe Prüfung, und keiner von ihnen war so gut wie ich, und Celine ist auch durchgefallen weisst du. Ich vergess den Moment einfach nicht mehr, als sie mich so ansprach. Sie lachte immer so herzig, und ganz am Schluss sagte sie, Man sieht sich dann, Tschüss, und sie lächelte wieder soo süss. Ich kann iwie erkennen das sie auf mich steht, natürlich kann ich auch Unrecht haben, abre weisst du, sie beobachtet mich kann man fast sagen, und jedesmal wenn wir Augenkontakt haben, hat sie irgendwie gelacht, das habe ich letztens auch so gemerkt <3

Naja, ich halt dich auf dem Laufenden, btw. ich hab dein Facebook Account per Zufall! :D

Überzeugt.

What's with the random language transition?

It's what you call German. We both happen to speak it. :D

It's not about his willingness to make it happen, it's about his childish and outright wrong outlook on love and relationships. It's clear that, currently, he simply wouldn't be able to handle a mature, healthy relationship and should grow up before he tries to pursue one.

I'm more and more getting the impression that you're down-right ignoring his and her age. I doubt you took the time and thought about the situation so detailed the first time you were in love at that age. It's not exactly something everyone would think of.
You just have a different impression of the situation than he has.

Aqua13

&#40639; &#24651;&#20210; &#40639;DYING OF EMBARRA
However, Im happy cuz Im on ma way x)

Dawg, I am realistic, and Im unique, so, lets see what happens in the next few days, if I have her msn, I made it, then it should be clear that she is my next gf.

have u told us why u like her (or love her)?

it seems its a simple crush that many people get.

well at least u guys arent complete strangers.

maybe if u state why u love her, it could give us a better picture, but if u dont want to get too depp its ok.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
I hope you don't mean that he should spill his guts out right then and there..
Honestly he barely knows the girl, his and her age is in question and the factor common sense.

I wouldn't do that, at least right away; yes express how you feel but with subtlety.

Aqua13

&#40639; &#24651;&#20210; &#40639;DYING OF EMBARRA
I hope you don't mean that he should spill his guts out right then and there..
Honestly he barely knows the girl, his and her age is in question and the factor common sense.

I wouldn't do that, at least right away; yes express how you feel but with subtlety.

im just saying maybe he should take it slowly, all i hear about this girl is that she is hot.

is she nice? is she friendly? i think its just a little crush from my perspective

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Well you didn't state that *shrugs*
Like you said, personality has to match up for it to work.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
I'm more and more getting the impression that you're down-right ignoring his and her age. I doubt you took the time and thought about the situation so detailed the first time you were in love at that age. It's not exactly something everyone would think of.
By the time someone is 16, they should at least realize that you don't fall in love with someone just because they're hot.

Zeffphyr

Thank you for explaining my point.

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
yeah....well your not so grown up yourself

lay low for a bit plz
How am I immature? Enlighten me, sweetie. I'm younger than you but I'm sure everyone here will agree that I'm more mature. So why don't you stop being a hypocrite and stop telling me to "lay low." (And why would I even "lay low" in the first place?)

And at 16 years old I was with a 19 year old having a real, functioning relationship (which ending up lasting for two years). And I didn't have feelings for him because he was hot and our eyes caught or whatever bullshit OP was saying.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
what exactly makes you more mature than me?
what exactly makes you more mature than Thrax?
the fact that you can hold or define a better relationship?
so he's approaching the situation the wrong way,
why can't you just lecture him instead of giving him
some long tirade about how much more sophisticated your
perspective of what love is, is compared to his feelings for this girl.
you've made some very bleak arguments at this point

im pretty sure everyone here is proud about you having a functional relationship at 16 :/

Last edited:

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
what exactly makes you more mature than me?
what exactly makes you more mature than Thrax?
the fact that you can hold or define a better relationship?
so he's approaching the situation the wrong way,
why can't you just lecture him instead of giving him
some long tirade about how much more sophisticated your
perspective of what love is, is compared to his feelings for this girl.
you've made some very bleak arguments at this point

im pretty sure everyone here is proud about you having a functional relationship at 16 :/

Part of being mature is how you deal with interpersonal relationships. And what's the difference between lecturing him and giving him a long tirade?

And, hey, smart ass lovey-pants, I was referring to this:

My point was that yes, I did think about my situation in detail when I was sixteen years old. It would be different if his age was twelve.

[edit] And bleak arguments? What arguments have I even been making? I thought it was pretty well known that you're not in love with someone if you've talked to them for all of five minutes. I wasn't arguing anything, darling.

Last edited:

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
Part of being mature is how you deal with interpersonal relationships. And what's the difference between lecturing him and giving him a long tirade?

so basically you showed how mature you are in handling his situation.

And what's the difference between lecturing him and giving him a long tirade?

you can lecture him about how unhealthy his relationship is, but you dont have to stoop so low as to give him a bitter sharing of words. It's pretty much why he ignored you

And, hey, smart ass lovey-pants, I was referring to this:

i know what, and who you were referring to. ( i seriously missed your brutal choice of words for me <3 )

My point was that yes, I did think about my situation in detail when I was sixteen years old. It would be different if his age was twelve.

sorry, i take back what i said :/

[edit] And bleak arguments? What arguments have I even been making? I thought it was pretty well known that you're not in love with someone if you've talked to them for all of five minutes. I wasn't arguing anything, darling.

i say they're bleak because of your choice of words....but i forget who i was talking to.......
in any case, i didn't expect you to respond so soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back