• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why didn't Xehanort's Heartless and Xemnas combine?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

starlocker

Pureblood IS the heart.
While an Emblem CONTAINS a heart.

Both are products of hearts.

well if thats the case, corrupt products of hearts no longer has any place in a fully "heart-body-soul" person so they are not compatible anymore by normal means.

A

Audo

They seem to be, seeing as how Xehanort's Heartless was able to become whole by using another person's body.

inverse K-blade7

Calling them Heartless is like if you'd call a person heartless. the name refers to how the heartless do no care for anything and act only on instinct. it has nothing to do with not having a heart. ironically, it's the same with nobodies, that do have a body, who are named based on not existing.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Calling them Heartless is like if you'd call a person heartless. the name refers to how the heartless do no care for anything and act only on instinct. it has nothing to do with not having a heart. ironically, it's the same with nobodies, that do have a body, who are named based on not existing.

They exist as in they're there. The Existence they lack is hinted towards in their namesake - Nobodies.
They lack identity, which is what the Heart holds.

SkeletonJack0131

Why didn't Xehanort's Heartless and Xemnas combine. They were both in existance simultaneously and they were both in Hollow Bastion at the same time. They could have just combined and made a complete being since for one that would have made their goals that much easier to be accomplished since, Xemnas wanted to be whole. Xehanort's Heartless needed a body to inhabit thus, him possesing Riku. They could have easily just came together like Roxas and Sora and Nimine and Kairi did. Especially since they both wanted Kingdom Hearts and they both obtained Kingdom Hearts but, in different way so they basically had the same goals just acted upon in different ways.

they didnt combine because....
KH =/= DBZ

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
kingdom hearts does have fusion though, drive forms

Not really, no. Donald, Goofy and whomever else is in your party disappearing is purely game-play mechanics to keep the game from being even cheaper than it is, and to enable them to completely side-step the plot issue bordering a plot hole which is Anti Form.
Look at when Sora initially Drives into Valor Form, when he just received the clothes - Goofy was still there, and was awing with Donald at Sora Duel Wielding.
Get into a Drive Form during any battle that is immediately followed by a cutscene - all party Members will be present, yet Sora would still be in his Drive Form.

I'm not saying fusion doesn't exist in KH, but the Drive Forms are not basis for that.

Qarx

They exist as in they're there. The Existence they lack is hinted towards in their namesake - Nobodies.
They lack identity, which is what the Heart holds.

That reminds me of how Sora felt bad for Dr. Finkelstein's experiment (from the second visit) since it didn't have a heart, and it wanted one. It went around stealing the presents and such. Sora feels bad for this machine, but hates the Nobodies. Why doesn't he feel the least amount of sympathy for living, sentient being who want hearts, but is sorry for the creation of a freaky scientist on a messed-up world?

Santa himself said Halloween Town was an insane asylum lol.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
That reminds me of how Sora felt bad for Dr. Finkelstein's experiment (from the second visit) since it didn't have a heart, and it wanted one. It went around stealing the presents and such. Sora feels bad for this machine, but hates the Nobodies. Why doesn't he feel the least amount of sympathy for living, sentient being who want hearts, but is sorry for the creation of a freaky scientist on a messed-up world?

Probably because what the machine did was mendable and not that bad.
The Organization on the other hand wrecked worlds and hurt his friends.
Him wanting to meet Roxas? Him trying out despite it all to reach out to Xemnas? Sora didn't hate them instantly, but they hardly gave him reasons to be kind.

Qarx

Probably because what the machine did was mendable and not that bad.
The Organization on the other hand wrecked worlds and hurt his friends.
Him wanting to meet Roxas? Him trying out despite it all to reach out to Xemnas? Sora didn't hate them instantly, but they hardly gave him reasons to be kind.

Yeah, I guess.

It was still an annoying boss. Not that hard, but annoying.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
So does anybody know why Xehanort's heartless didn't reasemble into a complete being with Xemnas they could have done so during the many years that they spent seperated. Also Sora was technically a heartless in the sense that he was a being that was only the heart. The only difference is that his heart was cleansed of the darkness so that he kept his physical form. So that does prove that it was possible for Xehanort's Heartless to reasemble into a complete being with Xemnas because he was almost the opposite but, still very similar. Instead of being a heart with light outweighing the dark Xehanort's Heartless was a very very dark heart so he also kept his physical form. I just think it would have made more sense if they would have just became on complete being, instead of two halfs of one person.

Qarx

So does anybody know why Xehanort's heartless didn't reasemble into a complete being with Xemnas they could have done so during the many years that they spent seperated. Also Sora was technically a heartless in the sense that he was a being that was only the heart. The only difference is that his heart was cleansed of the darkness so that he kept his physical form. So that does prove that it was possible for Xehanort's Heartless to reasemble into a complete being with Xemnas because he was almost the opposite but, still very similar. Instead of being a heart with light outweighing the dark Xehanort's Heartless was a very very dark heart so he also kept his physical form. I just think it would have made more sense if they would have just became on complete being, instead of two halfs of one person.

I think they were after different things, though. XH was after Darkness and knowledge, whereas Xemnas wanted a heart. Not to mention XH was a heart, but not cleansed of Darkness like Sora was.

I'm sure SA has more to say (assuming she doesn't ninja me again)

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

Santa himself said Halloween Town was an insane asylum lol.

Sora seemed to de-mature during his time in the egg.
Yen Sid simply said, "Nobodies = Bad". Sora didn't bother to ask any questions or find out any sort of motivation.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
I think they were after different things, though. XH was after Darkness and knowledge, whereas Xemnas wanted a heart. Not to mention XH was a heart, but not cleansed of Darkness like Sora was.

I'm sure SA has more to say (assuming she doesn't ninja me again)

No they had similar motives. Basically they were both after Kingdom Hearts and, becoming complete beings and they both got very close to succeeding. Actually Xehanort's Heartless did succeed in a way he did open kingdom hearts but he wanted darkness and light came out instead. Xemnas wanted Kingdom Hearts to become whole and, he got Kingdom Hearts and never became whole until sora finally beat him. So they did have the same goal but, they had different reasons for obtaining those goals.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

It's not that clear cut whether or not Xemnas wanted to regain his Heart. He mostly wanted power, it seems.

No they had similar motives.

Not really.

Basically they were both after Kingdom Hearts

The Heartless was after Darkness; KH was much more a tool than the goal it was to Xemnas.

and, becoming complete beings and they both got very close to succeeding.

Ansem Report 10 said:
My body is too frail for such a journey, but I most do this. I will cast it off and plunge into the depths of darkness.

Er, no. Xehanort wanted to get rid of his Body. The Heartless had no reason to want a Body back until KH1 where it was too deformed to do anything on his own; that's when he took over Riku's Body.
Seeing however how that on its own shows he had no need for his own specific body, the point still holds; Xehanort had no reason to join back with his Nobody.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
It's not that clear cut whether or not Xemnas wanted to regain his Heart. He mostly wanted power, it seems.

Not really.

The Heartless was after Darkness; KH was much more a tool than the goal it was to Xemnas.

Er, no. Xehanort wanted to get rid of his Body. The Heartless had no reason to want a Body back until KH1 where it was too deformed to do anything on his own; that's when he took over Riku's Body.
Seeing however how that on its own shows he had no need for his own specific body, the point still holds; Xehanort had no reason to join back with his Nobody.

Ansem Report 10 doesn't make much sense since Xemnas doesn't seem weak to me. Actually I think he was stronger than Xehanort's Heartless. Also instead of stealing a 15 year old boys body why not take back your own body that has powers and seems pretty powerful and, then go on with your plans. Also I doubt his own body would fight back and have it's own free will like Riku's body did.

If Xehanort can split his own body then could that be a possible ability for the complete Xehanort to have in KH3. For example your fighting Xehanort but the Xemnas and his heartless appear momentarily, or would they have to be casted off to different world's when they split.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Ansem Report 10 doesn't make much sense since Xemnas doesn't seem weak to me. Actually I think he was stronger than Xehanort's Heartless.

The end Nobody, yes, but the point was that Xehanort's Heartless was stronger than Xehanort.

Also instead of stealing a 15 year old boys body why not take back your own body that has powers and seems pretty powerful and, then go on with your plans.

He had enough powers on his own. Also, Riku seemed to have strong ties to the Keyblade - which he really does have.
Xehanort had quite a reason to be after Riku himself.

Also I doubt his own body would fight back and have it's own free will like Riku's body did.

For all the good it did Riku in the long run? Yeah, he struggled at first, but then Xehanort kicked him out of the Body completely; Riku couldn't fight him even if he wanted to.

For example your fighting Xehanort but the Xemnas and his heartless appear momentarily, or would they have to be casted off to different world's when they split.

Yeah, that would be fail.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
The end Nobody, yes, but the point was that Xehanort's Heartless was stronger than Xehanort.

He had enough powers on his own. Also, Riku seemed to have strong ties to the Keyblade - which he really does have.

For all the good it did Riku in the long run? Yeah, he struggled at first, but then Xehanort kicked him out of the Body completely; Riku couldn't fight him even if he wanted to.

Xehanort's Heartless didn't really seem like he had any powers until he possed Riku except that he could open portals of darkness and he could controll the heartless. From what Ansem said in his reports Xehanort had extraordinary abiltiies that were even supernatural so from their descriptions Xehanort was more powerful and, his nobody recaived his powers. Also Xehanort's Heartless had to use Riku's weapon but, Xemnas had his own lightsabers and electric light balls and, could turn into a dragon, knight, Final Form type mode. It seems like out of Xehanort's Heartless, Xemnas, and Xehanort that Xehanort's Heartless was the weakest of the three.

Yeah now that i think about it that was a bad idea.

Qarx

Hmm? struggle? To what extent?
Oh, you mean "No... you won't use me for this!". I was thinking of when XH was telling Riku "You must become stronger" and so on. He didn't struggle there; he willingly opened his heart to Darkness, something that would normally end in the person becoming a Heartless, but in Riku's case, XH took over his body and became whole.
Hmm, Kingdom Hearts is pretty complkicated when you get down to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back