• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why didn't Xehanort's Heartless and Xemnas combine?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Xehanort's Heartless didn't have a physical form. Sora did, even though he was merely a heart, as well.

Kairi gave Sora a physical form by cleasing his heart of the Darkness that took over; XH was just a heart rather than ever becoming a Heartless. I think this was in Report 11 or something like that.

You just said almost the same thing i said except, did you not see Xehanort's Heartless' appearance that's called a physical form if you didn't know.

A

Audo

Xehanort's Heartless only had a true physical form in Kingdom Hearts One after he obtained Riku's body. Meaning he ACTUALLY had a real body. Sora and Riku, when they were only existences of hearts, did not.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Xehanort's Heartless only had a true physical form in Kingdom Hearts One after he obtained Riku's body. Meaning he ACTUALLY had a real body. Sora and Riku, when they were only existences of hearts, did not.

Xehanort's Heartless must of had a physical form because you can't put a brown cloak on air and expect it to move and talk maybe it wasn't a stable physical form but, he must of had one. Also in Chain of Memory: Reverse Rebirth Xehanort's Heartless had a physical form and fought Riku wich show that he wasn't possing his body so he was a heart with a physical form there also. Sora was only a heart throughout the end of Kingdom Hearts 1 and all throughout Chain of Memories and he had a physical form the entire time. Riku also had a physical form because in Hollow Bastion his inner consciousness appeared and stopped Xehanort's Heartless from destroying donald, goofy, and kairi. So apparantly they all had some physical form while they're bodies were seperated from them.

Qarx

Xehanort's Heartless must of had a physical form because you can't put a brown cloak on air and expect it to move and talk maybe it wasn't a stable physical form but, he must of had one. Also in Chain of Memory: Reverse Rebirth Xehanort's Heartless had a physical form and fought Riku wich show that he wasn't possing his body so he was a heart with a physical form there also. Sora was only a heart throughout the end of Kingdom Hearts 1 and all throughout Chain of Memories and he had a physical form the entire time. Riku also had a physical form because in Hollow Bastion his inner consciousness appeared and stopped Xehanort's Heartless from destroying donald, goofy, and kairi. So apparantly they all had some physical form while they're bodies were seperated from them.
*rubs head*
KH does a lot of impossible things.
As for the robe... ugh, my head hurts slightly. Maybe to do with him giving up his body, or even to do with BBS

Riku did not have a physical form there. He was transparent; I think it was to show that he was still there, and not completely taken by XH. And he was resisting XH with the last of his control over his body. He was sent to the realm of Darkness after that.

I can't explain XH's appearence in CoM, except he wanted to take Riku's body back for himself. Why else would he want to if he had a physical form? I guess TECHNICALLY, either the nature of CO could have done something, or Mickey drawing him out with a card gave him a temporary physical form.

A

Audo

They weren't actually real physical bodies in the same sense of a complete being's body or a Nobodies body.
It is much like a Heartless or Naminé who have a physical APPEARANCE but don't have an actual stable body or physical form.
Very unstable beings.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Xehanort's Heartless was still inside Riku in CoM, remember?
Riku was trying to expel that little bit left. That little bit manifested itself in a "physical" form.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
You all just said the same thing I said they had physical forms but, they weren't bodies they were almost like solid holograms but, not really it was like they created artificial bodies for temperary use. Also Xehanort did have a physical appearance in Chain of Memories how else would Riku fight him and, it wasn't internal because it was in the castle and Mickey watched so Xehanort can make an artificial physical form.

Qarx

Both of them are dead. And because the Heartless died first, Xehanort is back.
Yep. It's thanks to Another Report that we actually know this. The game sure never game any indication to it. I assumed the game series would get a new antagonist after that, since you kill both forms of him in the game.

Qarx

That true but if Xehanort back is he whole sicne his nobody is gone?
Yep.
I personally question as to whether or not he'll still be evil after that. He might hold a grudge against Sora, though. He might feel bad for his actions. He might be grateful, I don't know.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
So does anybody have any response to why they didn't combine?

No one said they didn't combine after both Heartless and Nobody were beaten, it's just that we just didn't get to see it happen. :\
We also can't be certain the process is immediate; Sora and Roxas, Kairi and Naminé in a sense were, because they were right there. We don't know what might affect the time it takes for the purified Heart to be reunited with its Body and Soul.
Seeing however how Nomura went to great lengths to describe what happens to a purified Heartless and Nobody, as well as Xehanort's importance to the series as a whole, I don't think we can assume anything less than 99.999999..9998 percent chances of his revival (and I didn't do it 99.999..99999 because we just learned that actually equals 100 @w@;;; math is a lie)

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
No one said they didn't combine after both Heartless and Nobody were beaten, it's just that we just didn't get to see it happen. :\
We also can't be certain the process is immediate; Sora and Roxas, Kairi and Naminé in a sense were, because they were right there. We don't know what might affect the time it takes for the purified Heart to be reunited with its Body and Soul.
Seeing however how Nomura went to great lengths to describe what happens to a purified Heartless and Nobody, as well as Xehanort's importance to the series as a whole, I don't think we can assume anything less than 99.999999..9998 percent chances of his revival (and I didn't do it 99.999..99999 because we just learned that actually equals 100 @w@;;; math is a lie)

I was talking about why Xehanort's Heartless didn't combine with Xemnas before Xehanort's Heartless fought Sora, not after Kingdom Hearts 2. I don't think the process of them becoming a complete being will be fairly quick because the Xehanort's Heartless had been in front of the luminescent light of Kingdom Heart, which should have cleansed him but instead let him stay in riku but under riku's own self conciousness instead of Xehanort's Heartless taking over again.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I was talking about why Xehanort's Heartless didn't combine with Xemnas before Xehanort's Heartless fought Sora, not after Kingdom Hearts 2. I don't think the process of them becoming a complete being will be fairly quick because the Xehanort's Heartless had been in front of the luminescent light of Kingdom Heart, which should have cleansed him but instead let him stay in riku but under riku's own self conciousness instead of Xehanort's Heartless taking over again.

I'm pretty sure KH kicked XH out of Riku's Body, though I agree it's never been established what really happened there.
On a side note, as I stated numerous times - Xemnas wouldn't have wanted his original Heart, it seems, if he truly wanted a Heart at all (we know he wanted to stop feeling the absence of one, not that he wanted everything that went with it), and Xehanort seemed content just raping stealing boys of their own Bodies, so there was no pressing urge for him to go after his Nobody - who would no doubt have put resistence.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm pretty sure KH kicked XH out of Riku's Body, though I agree it's never been established what really happened there.
On a side note, as I stated numerous times - Xemnas wouldn't have wanted his original Heart, it seems, if he truly wanted a Heart at all (we know he wanted to stop feeling the absence of one, not that he wanted everything that went with it), and Xehanort seemed content just raping stealing boys of their own Bodies, so there was no pressing urge for him to go after his Nobody - who would no doubt have put resistence.

I think that they did want to be whole. I also don't think Xemnas would have resisted becoming a complete person, even though the heartless and nobodies are opposites they have the same goal but from different points of view. At least that's what I got from Another Report- In essence, the two are the same. However, they function under seperate minds. Xehanort most certainly got rid of his heart, and at that time it’s assumed that a Nobody was born. The means of obtaining their goal is different due to the nature of Heartless and Nobodies. However, I think that for both of them the desire “to become a complete existence” is the same.
To me that sounds like that both had a desire to become complete beings so I still don't see why they would have just reassembled into the complete being Xehanort.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
To me that sounds like that both had a desire to become complete beings so I still don't see why they would have just reassembled into the complete being Xehanort.

Losing their sense of Self.
The Heartless kicked the Original Heart out so it wouldn't be in the way. Seeing how Roxas and Sora are still coexisting even after fusing, I can imagine XH refusing to join with a Being he wouldn't be able to kick out, being his Nobody (seeing how Xemnas would be a present consciousness, not a Heart he could just get rid of).
The Nobody on his part declared he should be cautious of Hearts because Hearts would enslave his Mind.
Becoming whole? Sure, but not together.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Losing their sense of Self.
The Heartless kicked the Original Heart out so it wouldn't be in the way. Seeing how Roxas and Sora are still coexisting even after fusing, I can imagine XH refusing to join with a Being he wouldn't be able to kick out, being his Nobody (seeing how Xemnas would be a present consciousness, not a Heart he could just get rid of).
The Nobody on his part declared he should be cautious of Hearts because Hearts would enslave his Mind.
Becoming whole? Sure, but not together.

I see how it seems as they would dispute upon deciding to become a whole being again but, even nomaru said the only difference they really had was the fact that they were natural born enemies in a sense. I'm sure that since they seem like the most sensible of their kind that they could come to the realization that they have similar goals and, that since they came into creation as one being and were a whole until the complete Xehanort was the one who made the decision to seperate them then they could easily come to the conclusion that since they are one in the same they could easily decide that since they experienced the powers of darkness, Kingdom Hearts, and traveled through all worlds that the complete Xehanort would have no use of dividing the two again and that being a complete being a complete being would be overall more beneficial to them as a whole.

Samhain

Bronze Member
To be complete or to "combine" you have to be WHOLE. When Sora or Kairi they weren't heartless were they? no. Xehanort wasn't "whole" so no besides Xemnas was too busy with other stuff anyway such as Castle Oblivion, Xion, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back