• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

An idea about Xion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swordplay

Has anyone ever considered that maybe Xion was born/created when Kairi brought sora back from being a heartless in KH? Like i said this is an idea, not a theory, so i dont really have the mechanics to back it up, just throwing it out there, cause i mean just about anythin is possible in KH.

drew32

Has anyone ever considered that maybe Xion was born/created when Kairi brought sora back from being a heartless in KH? Like i said this is an idea, not a theory, so i dont really have the mechanics to back it up, just throwing it out there, cause i mean just about anythin is possible in KH.

Its been brought up some...
Not everything is possible in KH, their universe has limitations just like ours, but some of the limitations we just don't know yet.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com

Well you shouldve waited to post this after you got some information too back this up. So no I dont agree with this idea. Not everything is possible some things have their limits. Xion existence has to do with some of the facts we know now.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards

Almost certain that its not possible, since to creat a Nobody a heartless has to be created and to creat a heartless, you have to lose your heart. Kairi did not lose her heart in that instance, therefore no heartless, and in turn no Nobody.

Key of Valor

The Professor
Personally, I prefer the idea of Xion's existence having
something to do with Kairi bringing Sora back from a
Heartless more than the idea of Xion's existence having
something to do with Kairi losing her heart on the night
of the storm.

Sora's Darkside

Xion is just a character placed there to move the story, nothing is explained about her and she has no significant relationship to any of the other characters. She is there to irritate us and make use think there is more to her than there really is.

P.S - I'm kidding, could you imagine the uproar of angry fans that would obliterate Square Enix's if that was true:thumbup:

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Well, this has been brought up before, but at least it isn't another case of trying to replace Namine's position with Xion, which can't be done because it's been said so many times, that Namine and Roxas were born at the same time. Anyways, I don't think this is true, but nice try anyways. There was no loss of heart or anything.. then again, who says Kairi's heart didn't temporarily leave her body in order to cleanse Sora's heart of darkness and therefore, bringing him back? Yes, even the KH universe might have it's limitations, but I'm pretty sure that there are still many unknowns out there. Along with the circumstances of Ansem's death, this might be one of them.

Note: I'm bringing up Ansem's death because there are chances, that he may not of actually died or not actually died the way we thought. We'll see in KH3 though.

Oathkeeper1357

Well you shouldve waited to post this after you got some information too back this up. So no I dont agree with this idea. Not everything is possible some things have their limits. Xion existence has to do with some of the facts we know now.

what do you mean nothings possible... people have LEVELS and FLY and SHOOT FIRE, ICE and CONTROL GRAVITY and WIND and CURE THEMSELVES................................................ teehee

Oathkeeper1357

has anyone thought about xion being the nobody of a person we dont no about yet... just like MOST of the others... i mean seriously the person could be introduced in the game

Muse

you look atrocious
Well, that is possible, but to suddenly throw in the Nobody of a person who hasn't shown up in any of the three games yet, if they show up at all, would be utterly ridiculous.

Also, you misspelled Oompa Loompas. =D

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

Repeating what's been said - no Heart leaving a Body, thus, no resulting Beings.

Personally, I prefer the idea of Xion's existence having
something to do with Kairi bringing Sora back from a
Heartless more than the idea of Xion's existence having
something to do with Kairi losing her heart on the night
of the storm.

I lean more to thinking that this event as well had to do with Naminé's birth, actually, seeing how it involves both Sora, Kairi, and the issue of Memories (Sora's Memories being pulled from Roxas).
Naminé relation aside though, I doubt anything "new" could've been born on that occasion.

Xion is just a character placed there to move the story, nothing is explained about her and she has no significant relationship to any of the other characters. She is there to irritate us and make use think there is more to her than there really is.

This is Kairi's definition under my KH dictionary.

P.S - I'm kidding, could you imagine the uproar of angry fans that would obliterate Square Enix's if that was true:thumbup:

You mean like all the rage against Kairi? Yeah, that would suck if it would repeat itself.

has anyone thought about xion being the nobody of a person we dont no about yet... just like MOST of the others... i mean seriously the person could be introduced in the game

Yeah, there's a limit to how much even Nomura can reuse designs.
This is all but the equal of saying Roxas and Ven aren't related.

C

coolfresh1224

this is the smartest theory i've ever heard mabey WE DONT KNOW THE PERSON YET

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
what do you mean nothings possible... people have LEVELS and FLY and SHOOT FIRE, ICE and CONTROL GRAVITY and WIND and CURE THEMSELVES................................................ teehee

I didnt say nothings possible. I said not everything can be possible. In the game kingdom hearts. For example a nobody cant have a heart.

Could be but i doubt it. She possibly has something to do with kairi or sora(my opinion).

this is the smartest theory i've ever heard mabey WE DONT KNOW THE PERSON YET

Best guess kairi and sora related (my opinion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back