• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Dragons.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Takuya

freedom fighter, patriot
Awards
In my bedroom sitting on my bed. I may pick up a b
I have horrible breath. My breath smells like shit(as my sister told me). At school. At home, it doesn't smell like anything. That's mainly the reason why I don't talk at school. I brush my teeth occasionally - 3 to 4 times a week. I'm trying to get back to brushing. I used to brush my teeth like once every 4 weeks or one month or even once in 3 months - but my breath keeps smelling horrible near evening. I think it's the lunch, but everyone else's breath doesn't smell like shit. I'm thinking also that my not talking may also be to blame, inferring from the fact that there are bacteria on the tongue, and that bacteria do multiply. What do I do?

- Poor guy, who wants to live on a mountain like those hermits you find in Japanese
folktales, whose family won't accept taking him to the dentist, get that "dentist approved toothpaste"
from the commercials, or buy those high-powered, high-tech toothbrushes because of the cost.​

jazznam

Go to your doctor and get a check up on your health. Also see if you might have any health problems that are causing for your bad breath or you could just have halitosis. And then check your dentist to see what's the problem. He/she will tell you what you should do and get a dental check up.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
tic_tacs_jpg1.jpg

And how in the hell does the title have to do with your problem?
A ploy?

Rain

I breathe music.
Awards
Website
inferno.khinsider.com
Buy a pack of gum before school.Make sure its mint-like.(Winterfresh or Trident)Also brush and use mouthwash every morning and night.See if that helps.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Eh... Dragonbreath? Also, brush everday, thats a possibility why.. P.S. Breath mints.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
it's not your teeth that make your breath smell bad.
brushing your teeth only brushes off the gunk that collects on it.
the cause of your bad breath has to be your tongue, your gums or both.
Upon brushing your teeth you should also brush your gums, and use mouthwash,
and floss. Then you should use a tongue scraper for your tongue to get all that other
food residue stuck on it.

The next option would be the Dentist

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
after every meal, maybe more if it really "smells like shit".

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Bad breath can be a side-effect/symptom of a bunch of different prescription drugs and illnesses.

But most commonly, it's just bacteria in your mouth that are feeding off the bits of food in your mouth and processing them into plaque and tartar.
The best remedy to bad breath is to brush your tongue and use a mouthwash like Listerine, Crest, or Scope.

If your tongue has a layer of white or off-color on its surface, that's all the food that's been left on your tongue from eating. That's why it's important to brush your tongue, and brush all that gunk off and wash it like you would your teeth. Be sure to use a mouthwash to kill any other bad-breath-causing germs left in your mouth.

PS: It's a common misconception that chewing gum will get rid of bad breath. It's quite the opposite, in some cases. It's like spraying perfume on a pissed-on-carpet; it simply masks the odor. The sugar of the chewing gum will also just attract more bacteria and cause you to have more bad breath, so it's really a rather pathetic, temporary fix.

I brush my teeth occasionally - 3 to 4 times a week. I'm trying to get back to brushing. I used to brush my teeth like once every 4 weeks or one month or even once in 3 months - but my breath keeps smelling horrible near evening.

This is your problem.
Where are you from? Europe?
Try brushing 2-3 times a day with toothpaste.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back