• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will you get/do you want KH RE:CoM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

lilmissrandom101

Re: Official Re:CoM in North America Thread

D': They were cute. Sora was a wittle Dolphin boy. <3

Shut up and play! *stuffs bag of sugar down throat* Muahahahahahahahah! Insomnia is our friend! :D!

EDIT:

We really, really, need to thank him. But what do you give a Tyrant Tyrant.

What? it's a compliment. <3
No they were bad when I first played KH at my friends house(she was in Atlantica) a giant ass Heartless came out of nowhere and scared the living shiznits out of me,and those fins did not swim fast enough D': (what?I was 6)

Man I really need to start playing re:COM again but i'm too lazy to plug in my PS2 I has no motivation at all :x

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com

No they were bad when I first played KH at my friends house(she was in Atlantica) a giant ass Heartless came out of nowhere and scared the living shiznits out of me,and those fins did not swim fast enough D': (what?I was 6)

Man I really need to start playing re:COM again but i'm too lazy to plug in my PS2 I has no motivation at all :x
Actually, that's not true. Sora moves way faster as a fish than he does as a human.

I'm preoccupied with other games at the moment.

lilmissrandom101

Actually, that's not true. Sora moves way faster as a fish than he does as a human.

I'm preoccupied with other games at the moment.

Yeah but it was my first time playing the game I had no idea what to do xD;; My friend even told me I cried that's how scared I got lol ;P Man i'm surprised I wasn't traumatized or something :D! Ursula scared me too I thought she was trying to eat Sora O.O

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards

Well, I'm not gonna be playing Re:CoM for a while, cause I just got my Gamecube :D!

:D! I freaking love this smily! Its like its trying to eat the world! (It reminds me of Calvin from Calvin and Hobbes)

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com

Yeah but it was my first time playing the game I had no idea what to do xD;; My friend even told me I cried that's how scared I got lol ;P Man i'm surprised I wasn't traumatized or something :D! Ursula scared me too I thought she was trying to eat Sora O.O
She was trying to eat Sora.

I remember watching Scream and laughing when I was six. I had a demented child hood. :D!

lilmissrandom101

Well, I'm not gonna be playing Re:CoM for a while, cause I just got my Gamecube :D!

:D! I freaking love this smily! Its like its trying to eat the world! (It reminds me of Calvin from Calvin and Hobbes)

my mom gave away my(brothers) gamecube D': i'll probably start playing re:COM next week when i go to my grandmas she has not internet afterall so -_-

It's the Nom Nom smiley :D!

73f07912.jpg

She was trying to eat Sora.

I remember watching Scream and laughing when I was six. I had a demented child hood. :D!
You must've lol I was watching Scream at a sleepover a couple weeks back and I was like "he's in the closet he's in the closet he's in the--AHHH!!" my friends laughed at me and then reminded me of how i was scared of Atlantica of all worlds when i was six.Yes I am a big fraidy cat

And she was trying to eat him no wonder Ursula's fat(she must be related to barney he eats kids too)

Superschlock

Awards

I feel for you :(

*goes to nom nom nom something*

Superschlock

Awards

Wow o_O In the Japanese version, her voice was deeper than Lexaeus's!

Good for you...

A

Azrael

Ursula eats babies.

I'm crazier nao than I was when I was six........wiat.....that's bad.......:D!

Gawsd, your avatar is hawt.

Les, you just got a Gamecube. Your pretty late, ya Brit.

Key to the light

GODtada Will Reign

Riku's storyline is taking me soooooo long. I get bored of tanking through each world, killing a boss, then finding the door. I need moar than that :(

We still love you Choco :D

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com

Oh yesss, Kei Sig FTW. <3

Would you love me if I was anything but insane? o_O Muahahahahah! ......:D!

I've decided to try again sometime this week. I'm caught in P4 anyway so I guess it's time for a break.

Charlie K

Back in Business

Any hints for fighting Vexen in Twilight Town for me? lol

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com

Card break him like crazy, dodge often to avoid having to use cards, and don't use sleights unless you have restore cards*Hipotions, elixirs, etc* in your deck. If you have them equipped then make sure to avoid using them as long as possible. Vexen's attacks get stronger as his HP dwindles down.

Make sure to have your 'select' deck, the deck you use by pressing select, equipped with air pirates, oogie boogie, and Jafar. You can use other cards but those specific ones will be highly useful.

Commit to memory his actions and catch phrases when he is fighting. He like every other boss in a video game has a set pattern in which he uses his attacks. If you can figure out what he's attempting to do before he does it you may be abe to avoid/break the attack.

If you see a friend card run for it. Those cards will be highly useful as break cards*cards you can use to break his attacks instead of wasting yours*.

Keep a few 0's in stock to break his sleights. 'Freeze' can be dodged by rolling towards Vexen right before impact.

When he summons his ice swords use glide and glide towards him. You can actually dodge the entire attack if you time it right.

Don't use Cloud or any other summons. He's too fast and he manages to dodge them completely 90% of the time. I don't even recommand Bambi or Tinker Bell. Vexen's good at breaking summons with well placed 0s.

When you see him using an Ether, elixir, etc. don't touch him. Wiat until directly after or your card will be broken automatically. He cannot be harmed mid support magic card.

Use fire alot and avoid using Donald and Blizzard magics. I say Donald because that F-Tard of a duck usually casts Blizzard and heals Vexen. You cannot afford to risk using him in a fight. If you use him make sure it's to break Vexen's cards, not as a weapon. That damn duck manages to do more damage than good in this fight.

When you see him attempt to use his restore card, spam him with any sleights you have. He cannot be allowed to use that card. If he does you'll be forced to drag the fight out longer and you may very well lose what little cards remain in your deck.

Vexen is a boss that requires patience and quick reflexes. If he kills you a few times don't get pissed off. Just learn from your mistakes and take a break and try again.

Best of luck CharlieK. <3

Charlie K

Back in Business

Alright, thanks for the tips, it's funny I almost beat him..he had half a bar of health left the first time i fought him..but now,(since I've leveled up and all) I cant get him past 2! lol..Ya, I also completely forgot about the select deck..Thanks again.

addicted2kh

Website
www.myspace.com

I am loving the game re released on the PS2 when it was on the GB I had a hard time playing since I have a hard time seeing. I am excited to beat it again even more that it was a xmas gift.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back