• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will you get/do you want KH RE:CoM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fruitcake

:D! I just found something out yesterday (because I haven't been keeping track of the KH series for awhile ...

KH Re: CoM (Re: Chain Of Memories) just got released in the U.S. two weeks ago! So today I went searching for it around the towns and cities near where I lived and nearly wanted to jump people if they got the last copy in a store...:E

And I gots it! 0:)

Not sure if someone posted about this yet...

But yeah, still trying to learn the card system and I'm happy it is voiced in English (even though Sora's voice is just his 15 year old voice and wanted Marluxia's voice to be deep...but I can't get everything)

Hope that everyone will enjoy it as much as I do even though I just started playing it. :)

-smiley attack above- lol

K

Kamareko

i just hope it comes out in america in english.

i think i heard it was going to be on the ps2 this time? is it?
I'm in america and i just got the game but it doesn't have final mix on it only Re: Chain of Memories and its for the ps2 i got it at Fred Meyers and its in English. I got it December 21st, it cost $29.99.

Firo

Oh Crap
Hey guys I had a quick question. Whats the best way to level up? Like what should you level up first or most of at first? CP or HP?

Balance it out. I went more towards the health route then cp then sleights. You'll know what to do when you can't beat a boss.

zoero

Unbeatable Deck! [Against human bosses mainly]

First of all, this deck is proven to work on human bosses, org13 members, etc. I have tried it on normal mobs, heartless bosses and any other kind of boss and it's not quite effective. Yet, at lvl 40 i am at the final floor and my health is not even 200 and all thanks to this deck :D.

You will need the following skills:

Strike Raid : stunts target.
Blitz : mostly because it makes the target unable to move, they can still use 0 cards.
Sonic Blade : same as above.
Ars Arcanum : big damage.
Lethal Flame : this is the main skill in this build.
Freeze : to allow you to cause more damage, also stunt.
Judgment : multiple attacks in a row, very good for a first move.

Deck:
In this order, this is the way i use it.

Aero 4 / Pumpkinhead 8 / Olimpia 4 {cast Judgment ASAP}
Oathkeeper 4 / Olimpia 9 / Divinerose 8 {cast Sonic Blade after Judgment, this will take you closer to target for the next mooves.
Crabclaw 8 / Olimpia 7 / Wishingstar 9 {cast strike raid, get ready for the hyper part now}
Olimpia 5 / Spellbinder 1 / Three Wishes 0 {cast Ars Arcanum, take advantage from the stunt so they dont card break you.}
Kingdom Key 8 / Kingdom Key 7 / Kingdom Key 9 {Strike raid again}
Stop 2 / Three Wishes 2 / Divine Rose 2 {cast Lethal Flame. No need for high cards since they are stunt}
Blizzard 1 / Blizzard 1 / Stop 4 {cast Freeze, get ready to stack and hit}
Divine Ros 6/ Divine Rose 6 / Lady Luck 6 {stack this three cards, dont use them yet}
Olimpia 5 / Olimpia 5 / Olimpia 5 {normal attack, after the third Olimpia, release the previously stacked cards for a 6 hit combo.
Olimpia 6 / Heal 6 / Heal 6 {extra attack card, pack some heals just in case.}
Heal 6 / Kingdom Key 0 / Kingdom Key 0 {also pack some 0 cards, can be Kingdom Key since they are not for attack, they are just to break enemy sleights}
Elixir any lvl x3 or as many as you can. Each elixir means that you can repeat the whole process again. Al tho i don't think any boss could take this barrage of skills more than twice. Well, i got last fight with larxene in just one.

Note that you can allways change the cards and numbers acording to your cards, as long as the skills are in the same order there should be no problem. Also, adding higher number cards for skills like Freeze, Strike Raid and any other that dont require a special # total is fine, actually is better since they will be harder to card break.

Enjoy~

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Re: Unbeatable Deck! [Against human bosses mainly]

Why did you feel the need to post this? You could have very well put this in the Offical Re:CoM thread.

zoero

Why did you feel the need to post this? You could have very well put this in the Offical Re:CoM thread.

o.o you are a quick flamer rgh3riubg i mean, poster, yeah poster.... my bad.

I posted it hear because this strategy only works in the PS2 version of Chain of Memories. Some skills are not available in the GBA version...

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards

Exactly. There is a Re:CoM (PS2's CoM) thread in this section. No need to make a whole new thread about it.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Re: Official Re:CoM in North America Thread

Yeah, at Gamestop I'd probably get about $5.00 or less for it

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com

Yeah, at Gamestop I'd probably get about $5.00 or less for it
Hey uh, wanna know a secret?

If you re-wrap the packaging and take it to Wal-Mart they'll give you full price back, even if you don't have a receipt.

No really, I mean it.

But you didn't hear it from me. *hides in Snake's box*

A

Azrael

You know those plastic wrapping machines at fedex and Office Max?

Those are all that you need. You don't even need the sticker that was on the box, they are that stupid easy to fool.

You sneaky devil! *grins* No wonder I had wild internet shemxual relations and had mongrel Satan-worshipping horn man-bear children with you.

I have everything except the recepit so I'm good! HAHAHA! Deception

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back