• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful World

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Oooh, hah, yes, them :p

I'll make another toast if they don't come out with a sequal that;s crap

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
I need to pick up this game again...

I haven't played in WEEKS.

I do love going through story again on hard or ultimate.

And owning everything with only Josh >:]

Lancelot

Awards
Lol I own everything with Beat currently... He has the best stats un-accessorized

Hooray for Mako Sinnergys lol

Lancelot

Awards
Lmao, he has the best sayings overall... I still laugh at the fact my friend as playing it, then he turned it way up accidentally when his mum came in and it was Beat saying "Yeah, that was tight" XDD

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
So, exactly what advantage is there to having Shiki as your partner? I know Joshua can levitate and deal more damage while doing so and Beat can attack much faster and is probably the strongest of the three, but I cannot figure out why anyone would pick Shiki over them.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
So, exactly what advantage is there to having Shiki as your partner? I know Joshua can levitate and deal more damage while doing so and Beat can attack much faster and is probably the strongest of the three, but I cannot figure out why anyone would pick Shiki over them.

Well, this is just me talking, but I think the trade off is that it's easier to earn fusion points with her. When I actually pay attention to her cards and play it right, I can get fusion points fairly quickly. But when I don't pay attention, Joshua is usually builds fusion points faster.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I give most of my attention to Neku, so I prefer Joshua as my partner. That is also part of the reason I tend to avoid using Beat. As if his fusion points weren't hard enough to get when you watch, it takes sheer luck to get any when you pay no attention at all.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Also, with Shiki, her amount of cheaper clothing can actually let you havea level 2 fusion attack right when the battle begins. There's a big bonus right there.

Beat I just dun like fighting with. :/ Taboo Sho was way hard, and it wasn't because I was on ultimate...

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
Which is really the biggest problem with the game. Take your attention off of Neku long enough and he gets slaughtered. It's difficult to go after the fusion points because of that. And that's why I love the swag that gives you free fusion points at the start of a battle.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
I find myself being able to switch to Josh nicely. Shiki got too difficult though as she gained more different symbols on her cards. Which was a shame, since it used to have been a very easy memory game.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Which is really the biggest problem with the game. Take your attention off of Neku long enough and he gets slaughtered. It's difficult to go after the fusion points because of that. And that's why I love the swag that gives you free fusion points at the start of a battle.

Actually, whenever I focus on the top screen, I just make Neku dash back and forth to avoid getting hit. It works fairly well.

Also, reading various articles about Psych types, different decks and thread combinations, I think I may have to rethink my strategies.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
True, but If you forget to move the guy, he get's creamed. Especially in the higher difficulties. That's why my concentration is on the lower screen for the most part.

Lancelot

Awards
I manage to switch focus between the two screens rather easily actually. While I have my Pyrokinesis/Fire Blast pins going, I usually switch to the top screen for a bit, then back to bottom. Otherwise, I just keep my attention on bottom and just constantly change which way I'm pressing the D-pad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back