• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The magic is back

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dman2.0

I am a horrible fan for not playing the GBA version so i dont know what is going on in CoM. But i love it. I have played kh1 and kh2 so many times i know every line. KH1 had a special magic to it that KH2 never had but even KH1 lost the magic after the second play through. But CoM retains the magic of the first one. For me it is like playing the first one like i never played it before. The magic is back. Untill i beat this game then i am afraid that the magic of kingdom hearts will be lost forever

Firo

Oh Crap
I know what you mean. Just wait for BBS and Days, the magic will be back.

Dman2.0

i dont have a psp or ds so i need to get at least one of them. but i really dont think it will have the same magic.

Dman2.0

oh KH2 had a different writer? well in that case it may have the magic again. but slightly different

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
KH1 was written by Nojima and Watanabe.
KH2 was written by Nojima for the most part.
CoM was written by Watanabe for the most part.
358/2 Days and BbS are supposedly being written by Watanabe mostly. Which is why I have hope for Xion, 'cuz she'll be Watanabe written, and not Nojima written, like Kairi was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back