• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you even notice the change in sora's voice anymore??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you notice it anymore??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TwoTailedMoon

I just realized that I had forgotten what the old Sora sounded like. So I guess the transition was successful.

Opinion?

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I think everyone notices the change...it was a pretty big change XD; but I liked it.

But it's been 3 years, can't blame Haley. XD

Last edited:

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
I really noticed the change because I constantly play KH1, but I personally think the KH2 Sora was better anyway. Mainly, because he had become more mature so the voice fit very well.

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
ya, since both him as a character and his voice actor's voice changed, i dont mind it at all.

btw, i only voted cuz i wanted the cupcake <(-.-)>

edit: thx boukyaku, thats wat i meant but i can tell i said it weird :p

Last edited:

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
The change wasn't that bad. It makes sense seeing as he was assleep for a year. Does it not make sense that a teenage boy whose voice was formerly kiddy would now have a deep one?

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
I loved the change in his voice. The fact that it was such a difference, but was still the same voice actor was great, too. I never really did like Sora's voice from KH1.

Although, "You're stupid!" will live on in infamy. Probably the only thing he said that I loved in KH1, just because his voice did crack.

Boukyaku

Website
www.youtube.com
ya, since both him as a character and his voice actor changed, i dont mind it at all.

Sora has always been voiced by Hayley Joel Osment. He was in his early teens for the recording of KH1, and around 16-17 for KH2.

I think it suits him. Not that I disliked his voice in KH1, but the change is welcome.
Although to be honest, when I first started playing KH2, I didn't realize he was the one saying the opening lines. It wasn't until his part started I realized his voice had changed...

Has anyone seen the KH2 interview with Hayley? He actually has to raise his voice to sound like KH2 Sora.

Endgame

:D
You didn't notice that Sora's balls suddenly and unexpectedly dropped?

Ah, if only we could all sleep right through puberty.

tacoguy

cupcake!!!!

P.S. i was kinda weirded out by it when i played RE:Chain of Memories seeing old sora with his new voice. but as for the voice change between kh1 and kh2 i had no problem i did notice it though.

P.S.S. spell checker sucks it cant correct memorys into memories...

peachie

Although, "You're stupid!" will live on in infamy. Probably the only thing he said that I loved in KH1, just because his voice did crack.

YES. Greatest line in KH. Ever.

And yeah, I did notice the voice difference. Eh, how could you not? I replayed kh1 before playing kh2 so that probably helped make it stand out. I thought it fit though, matched him grow up and all.

Happy Chap

Doesn't bother me- the change that is -His voice sounds too happy all the time... I firmly support happiness, just not a happy voice in a sad scene, its sounds retarded :/

Papou

I freaked out the first time I played KH2 but I don't mind anymore. The only thing that bothers me is that he went through puberty during the few hours between KH and CoM, not while he was sleeping.

And "You're stupid" is the most amazing bit of acting in this series ever.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
I didn't mind the change. But it was funny when I played KHI again after playing KHII for a while.

He's so.. young..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back