• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► HOMEWORK HELP THREAD!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Name a few ways an individual can reduce Cognitive Dissonance.
Funny thing is we just went over that in my marketing class a few weeks ago.

Seek information to confirm your choice was the best buy.
Look at negative features of other brands.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Can anyone help me think of 20 questions about the economy. The questions can't be yes, or no questions, they have to be ones were you actually have to give details.

1. What would you say is the current state of the economy?
2. What are some major events that got the economy to this point?
3. Who would you say is at fault for the current state of the economy; the former presidential administration or the companies that required the bailouts?
4. (not sure if this counts) Name some companies that have majorly effected the economy:

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
Can anyone help me think of 20 questions about the economy. The questions can't be yes, or no questions, they have to be ones were you actually have to give details.

In your opinion, what is the best way to stimulate the economy?/What are some ways the government has tried to stimulate the economy with?

Name three factors in the recent economic downturn, etc...

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
Funny thing is we just went over that in my marketing class a few weeks ago.

Seek information to confirm your choice was the best buy.
Look at negative features of other brands.

Hmmm, that sounds more like confirmation bias or selective bias. Cognitive Dissonance is more about the inconsistencies in your attitudes and behavior.

Talking behind friends back is wrong, but I talked about Debbie so I can find out more information so I can deal with her.
I believe spanking children is wrong. But when I spank my children, I took them to a museum to show my good qualities as a mother.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
I need a topic for a research paper.
More specifically, a question.

Something controversial, debatable, researchable. Interesting. That kinda stuff.

gogogo

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
If the Mafia had a positive impact on the New York Financial district during the time they ruled.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Math question. I understand the concept of conjugates when rationalizing the denominator, like how 3 - sqrt2 is the conjugate of 3 + sqrt2 for example. Now, here's my question. Let's say one of the terms is:

sqrt5 - 1

Is its conjugate still

sqrt5 + 1

or is there something else one would have to do with it?

very differentiable
Awards
Yup that's exactly right, although i see it in the form of (ax+b)/(sqrt(cx)+3) more often with x being variable of course.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Cognitive Dissonance is more about the inconsistencies in your attitudes and behavior.
Cognitive Dissonance is a post-purchase psychological tension or anxiety. Consumers often attempt to applaud themselves for making the right decision in order to alleviate it.

Guernsey

Awards
I need help studying for the Ohio Driving written test. I can read the book but sometimes when I take the test, I am amazed at how clueless I actually am but I don't know whether it is that I dpn't understand the book or maybe I am not studyong it right in order to get pass the "trickier" that the test throws your way. I take te test again on Wednesday but I fear that I might not pass it again and I am not taking any chances this time. Do you know of any general study tips that I can utilize so that I can study and "know" the book?

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Writing a research paper on the Cold War...anyway, I need sources. Does anyone have any good research sources for the Cold War?

Also, it was supposed to be 5 and a half pages long, but mine is around 9 pages, and the teacher said it was fine. It's just that, for a research paper, it includes few quotes or citations, because the paper is mostly me expanding upon what I already know about the Cold War (the thesis was to compare it and its signifiance to "hot" wars).

So you think I should delete some of my paper and replace it with more citations...or is it okay that I'm mostly rambling from my original side of the issue based on common knowledge?

Cognitive Dissonance is a post-purchase psychological tension or anxiety. Consumers often attempt to applaud themselves for making the right decision in order to alleviate it.

After spending almost $100 on two video games..I'm feeling a lot of this.

HeartOfTheHero

i really hate summer assignments....ok, i need 20 traits that someone involved in the scientific field would need. so far i have creative, persistent, hard-working, organized, methodical, observant, thorough, precise, and logical. i need 11 more, does anybody have any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back