• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Possible Japanese box art for 358/2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xattm

KH Ultimania has a news story saying that on the Yahoo Shopping Japan site, they have what may be the japanese box art for 358/2.

amiami_tvg-nds-1839

Kingdom Hearts Ultimania - KH Re:Chain of Memories, 358/2 Days & Birth By Sleep
NDS ¥­¥ó¥°¥À¥à¥Ï¡¼¥Ä 358/2 Days ñÉÊ¡Ê£µ·î£³£°ÆüÅöŹÆþ²Ùʬ¡Ë¡¡¤¢¤ß¤¢¤ß - Yahoo!¥·¥ç¥Ã¥Ô¥ó¥°

Not sure if its the real box art or not, but I thought it was worth checking out.
Sorry if this has already been reported or is incorrect.

Last edited by a moderator:

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Just I suspected, but still good.
Not sure if they would have different art for the box, but this would be pretty good.

Clowde

Its so cool. Id love for it to stay that way.

Either that or have a big group photo of the organization. Sitting on their high chairs or something.

A

Audo

It isn't. It's a mock-up. Think it as the Japanese equivalent of when retailers such as GameStop use fake covers in order to list the game on their site.

If you're curious as to what a NA version of that boxart would look like though:
nadays.jpg

Last edited:
A

Audo

Well, it isn't the actual cover, so you still have a slight chance of getting something different.

Xattm

It isn't. It's a mock-up. Think it as the Japanese equivalent of when retailers such as GameStop use fake covers in order to list the game on their site.

If you're curious as to what a NA version of that boxart would look like though:
nadays.jpg

I thought it may be but oh well.
I really do hope the mock up NA box art you posted is close to what the the real box art is because I really like that artwork. Thanks Audo.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Well, it isn't the actual cover, so you still have a slight chance of getting something different.

Well, I hope you're right. I personally don't like that particular art as much as the old one when they first announced the game.

Papou

It's a very nice picture, but it looks more like the style of the pictures in the title screens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back