• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► How should I ask the girl I like to prom?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
Well, first off do it alone make sure no one is around that can hear you, so you don't make a fool of yourself, and then just be like "would you want to go with prom with me?" It is not that hard asking just don't get all tense and stuff.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
No you dummies when you ask a girl out for prom, you do it in a fun/unique way. IE, put it on a cake...<_< Although thats not a creative idea, i need creativity.

S

Shadow Soldier

Well, first off do it alone make sure no one is around that can hear you, so you don't make a fool of yourself, and then just be like "would you want to go with prom with me?" It is not that hard asking just don't get all tense and stuff.

Are you out of your fucking mind? How would asking someone to prom be making a fool of yourself? Tons of people do it in public, everybody knows it's going to happen. Even if they say "No", big whoop, millions of people before you got rejected. You're trying to make it sound like he is asking her out on a date. Prom is not a date, it's a party.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
We'll a friend of mine had a picture of a girl and him from like 8th grade at a dance. Got a copy of it and had the words "Prom '09 ?"printed on it in a fancy golden font. And gave it to her.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Are you out of your fucking mind? How would asking someone to prom be making a fool of yourself? Tons of people do it in public, everybody knows it's going to happen. Even if they say "No", big whoop, millions of people before you got rejected. You're trying to make it sound like he is asking her out on a date. Prom is not a date, it's a party.

Thank you Shadow, you are older so obviously the advice I'm asking for is clearly leaning towards people...around my age..or older.

AbstracTheory

My friend got asked yesterday, and the guy got her a build a bear..with his voice installed in it that said "Will You Be My Prom Date"? ha

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards

you've never been to prom.
or a dance with a girl probably.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
We'll a friend of mine had a picture of a girl and him from like 8th grade at a dance. Got a copy of it and had the words "Prom '09 ?"printed on it in a fancy golden font. And gave it to her.

I actually like that idea kind of.

you've never been to prom.
or a dance with a girl probably.

Want to give a creative idea, it'd be interesting hearing one from ya.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
give her a pack of yugioh cards and replace the rare card with a letter

inside the letter is another letter

inside this letter is exodia

cross out the monster's effect and in their place, ask the chick to prom

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Hmm....My suggestion to you is: Hire a low-budget magician to appear at your school, or merely accompany you with a visitor's pass, and have him pull a string of handkerchiefs from his throat, each one with a letter from the phrase "Prom 2009?" featured on its surface. There's nothing that says "I love you" more than bile-stained hankies yanked from the depths of a stranger's esophagus.

Kingdom2917

Im so cool, I can STILL receive rep
Website
www.myspace.com

lmfao, fucking epic.

and Monkey, you don't have to be creative in asking her out to prom, if she likes you she won't care.

Apollo

Silver Member
Ask her on msn.

Write her a song, and have the lyrics ask her.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

What's the exodia card? Believe it or not, I may actually be able to find it <____<; whats written on the exodia card

Hmm....My suggestion to you is: Hire a low-budget magician to appear at your school, or merely accompany you with a visitor's pass, and have him pull a string of handkerchiefs from his throat, each one with a letter from the phrase "Prom 2009?" featured on its surface. There's nothing that says "I love you" more than bile-stained hankies yanked from the depths of a stranger's esophagus.

too much

I admit it's not the best idea, but it would likey work for those that have been in a realationship for a long time. The two I was talking about have been friends for years so it holds some meaning, for them. How long have you known the girl?

well ive only known her for a few years, but i think itd be kind of fun using childhood pics of us <_< just taping them together...

Kingdom2917

Im so cool, I can STILL receive rep
Website
www.myspace.com
What's the exodia card? Believe it or not, I may actually be able to find it <____<; whats written on the exodia card

its something like, whoever holds the right arm, left arm, right leg, and left leg of the forbidden in their hand can declare instant victory.

just looked on ebay the one card goes for like 60$

S

Shadow Soldier

Believe in the heart of the cards.

Also @ Monkey: Exodia is the monster in the game where if you have 5 cards of it's 5 body parts (head, arms, legs) you automatically win no matter what.

Also monkey, I don't know how to ask a girl to prom in a funny way. If it was just a friend maybe, but asking a girl you like without her getting upset with you.. I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back