• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

difficulty help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

simalexander

I am experiencing problems with the difficulty level. I start the game on Expert but when I save then load my game the difficulty changes from Expert to Normal. I should tell you I am playing with codes on. I know playing with codes is wrong but still I would like your help. I am using Action Replay Max codes. The codes I am using the MegaElixer item code, Infinite Health and MP for all characters. Not the in battle ones. Max Exp, Max Str, Def again for all characters. Have all Blueprints, Have all Gummie parts. That's all the codes I am using. So if you know the Action Replay Max code that is causing this please let me know. Thank you.

Apollo

Silver Member
You could just turn them all off, then turn one at a time on until you find which one.

Bloodgift

How about it?
I don't see why you want/need codes on for expert. Why bother if you have infinite health?
Just a suggestion

You could not use codes
You could just turn them all off, then turn one at a time on until you find which one.
Just do it on normal

I know.....I'm an ideas man right?

hiddenblade

It is probably a glitch and why not play with the codes of it is a lot harder but more fun when you beat a hard boss and you no it is not cause you cant die. Ok lectures over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back