• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pre-Ordered or Bought?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

granddaddypurps

Ya, you know what I mean :]
I pre-ordered like 2 months before it came out, AND I bought that limited addition, guide, with like the forms on the front :]

cloud252525

bought i didn't really know about kingdom hearts until i saw kh2 chemicals then i tried kh1 and loved it! then i went out and bought them both been in love ever since :D

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
For KH2 I preorderd it, also bought the strategy guide (I always buy those things and end up not using them...).

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
Pre-Ordered it got the special edition guide with bill ended up to be about 80 bucks. Then about a year later I sold it then about 2 years later bought it again. Then finally about a year and a half later I gave up KH and sold it for the final time.

cloud252525

lol yea i meant commercials but im a horrible speller and picked the first spelling suggestion i saw :) sorry about that. btw you said "She meant" im a guy...

Apollo

Silver Member
Pre-ordered it 3 months before it came out. I skipped school the day it came out, and waited an hour outside of Gamestop before they opened.

TENZA ZANGETSU

i played KH at a buddy's house but never finished it. then when KHII came out, i went and bought 1 and 2 and played them back to back. been a huge fan ever since.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Went to store saw advertisement for gamecube , I don't get it either , and bought it , for ps2 obviously.
Waiting for Days , and more importantly , BBS.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Pre-Ordered it a couple of months before it came out. Didn't get the strategy guide but was satisfied with holing myself up in my room and playing it for several hours =P

DrBanxon

Styles Upon Styles
Pre-ordered it like 8 months before it came out, before we even knew anything about it or hen it would come out lol.
During that time I moved to I had to go to the GameStop I pre-ordered it at and change the place I'd be picking up my copy at...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back