• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Most Epic Scene in the game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

granddaddypurps

@ R.I.A is RE: good? I heard it's really good, I need someone who has actually played it, so I can get it :].
Roxas and Axel.

Apollo

Silver Member
I loved when Axel died. I hate the faggot, and I was so happy.

granddaddypurps

Axel is I guess a bitch? He was always annoying annoying in the game, irritating poor roxas, about shit!!!!. ugh, anyways he was a vital character though D:!

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
I loved the Roxas vs. Sora scene as many have already mentioned. I thought that one was the most epic.

I have other scenes that I like but that I wouldn't really consider epic. I always loved the dream sequences that Roxas had in the six days. I also like the scene in Halloween Town when Santa asks Sora about Riku. And the scene at the end when the three are talking at Destiny Islands...

There are many more scenes but then I would be typing novel if I continued on this tangent, so I think I'll stop here. xDDD

granddaddypurps

OH~! another one of my favorite scenes is the ending where they all get reunited! I was like :]]]]]Yay kairi and sora finally went through puberty and get to fuck XD (hahaa)

granddaddypurps

Ugh I hate demyx! DANCE WATER DANCE especially on proud mode :[[[[[[!.
But that was pretty insane the whole invasion part, thanks for sharing :]

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
When Sora gave his heart for Kairi was a pretty good one, but the war at HB was just so freaking awesome.

ViVi94

Trying to escape the land of idiots and retards
I loved when Axel died. I hate the faggot, and I was so happy.
he was a faggot, but I thought he was a cool faggot *sniffle* xD

I would be to say that the most epic part in the whole kingdom hearts series is when sora has to fight riku for kairis heart in kh one...that scene was just amazing and then sora gave up his life...it definently did not stop the supense!! LOL
Ditto

Now I'm going to be original and say the most epic scene was in Halloween town and evryone was talking about "Sandy Claws" and Sora had this dreamy look on his face and he was all spacing out. haha. (I'm weird, forgive me)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back