• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Most Epic Scene in the game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

granddaddypurps

OMG DEMYX was such a bastard, I hated him so much, especially on proud mode, when you have a limited amount of time, to kill those dupes.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
OMG DEMYX was such a bastard, I hated him so much, especially on proud mode, when you have a limited amount of time, to kill those dupes.

He was one of the most annoying, egotistical bastards i've seen And his catch phrase "Dance, water, Dance!" Is gay.

DarkRoxasNobody

In KH1 it was the Sora vs. Heartless Ansem fight at the ending when the DTL vaporized Ansem.
In KH2 it was the Roxas vs. Riku fight at the Memory's Skyscraper and the Sora vs. Xemnas fight at the Memory's Skyscraper. I also like the Axel vs. Roxas fight in the Mansion at Twilight Town.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Axel's last stand.

That was the only half-good one.

blackmage-1

Website
www.blackmage-1.deviantart.com
I'm quite amazed that no one has mentioned the Cloud vs Sephiroth scene. One of my most favourite epic scenes in the game, since I first saw it a couple of hours ago.

Aside from that, the ending is pretty awesome and the whole heartless war in Radient Garden was cool to watch. Oh, and when Hades brought Auron back and he's like "This is MY story, and you're not part of it." That was just awesome.

And the scenes where Hercules was beating himself up. That's just 'cause I hate Hercules. Damn skirt wearing jerk who carries Cloud out unconscious. (In KH1)

And...that's about it for now. ^_^

Coeurl

Demon Dance
LoL, the Cloud x Seph scene was epic, i guess..

but imo, it's kinda short.. heheh. and i hate how it ended, they just jumped and vanished.?? come on.. .square could do better than that..

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
They didn't "just vanish", they went back to "their world". -__- And yeah, I did like that scene. Awsomesauce.

Kingaison98

In your mind, breaking your chain of memories!
Are we talking only cutscenes? or scenes during fights like when Sora runs up the building towards Xemnas and they fight in mid-air?

Well, my favorite cutscene is when Sora tries to give Jack the keyblade, and evryone says they're alike.
My most Epic cutscene, was The part before Demyx when the heartless war started and Yuffie, Aerith, Cloud and Leon were fighting(it's funny they're working together. In FF they both loved Aerith. You'd think they'd fight over her while the heartless die from epicness of the battle.)

My most epic battle scene is the Memory Skyscraper fight between Sora v Xemnas, and Roxas v Riku

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Most epic scene for me was FM secret movie. I especially loved watching Ven get deep frozen, the only part that was not epic was Aqua gasping for breath for 40 seconds after casting Reflega. Otherwise the Riku stab Zexion from the light scene in Re COM was pretty awesome too.

Grey

-When Goofy is hit by the stone and supposedly "dies"
-When Roxas fights Sora in TWTNW

...actually, the entire attack on Hollow Bastion was pretty epic.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
They didn't "just vanish", they went back to "their world". -__- And yeah, I did like that scene. Awsomesauce.

U mean like back to midgar or something? And Wierd catchphrase Showdown

Edit:
the Xemnas confrontation

you do know what egotistical means, right?

It means that they are way too in love with themselves (Because Ego is in the word)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back