• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zexion, Riku and Roxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzara

More theory time! Although this one is actually unrelated to Unbirths and hearts. Yay.

In the new trailer, around 3:00, Zexion is seen talking with Roxas on Destiny Islands before young Riku shows up and interrupts them. Roxas looks shocked, almost horrified. Also, Riku doesn't even seem to notice Roxas. People have probably asked themselves this before, but the question remains - why is Riku still young in that scene?

Here's an idea. Days goes through the time period of CoM, as we know. And Riku dons the org. coat and the blindfold (and eventually grows longer hair o_O ) after his Reverse/Rebirth storyline. So is it possible that Roxas was in Castle Oblivion all along while the CoM members were getting pwned one by one? This scene could very well take place right before Riku confronts Zexion in the fake Destiny Islands created by his memories.

If so, this could also mean that Xion, who has only been seen interacting with the older Riku, won't be appearing before the second half of the game. Which also begs the question - how much time does it take for Riku to 'grow up'?

There. Possibly uninteresting, but I felt like pointing it out. Flame away! ^_^

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
More theory time! Although this one is actually unrelated to Unbirths and hearts. Yay.

In the new trailer, around 3:00, Zexion is seen talking with Roxas on Destiny Islands before young Riku shows up and interrupts them. Roxas looks shocked, almost horrified. Also, Riku doesn't even seem to notice Roxas. People have probably asked themselves this before, but the question remains - why is Riku still young in that scene?

Here's an idea. Days goes through the time period of CoM, as we know. And Riku dons the org. coat and the blindfold (and eventually grows longer hair o_O ) after his Reverse/Rebirth storyline. So is it possible that Roxas was in Castle Oblivion all along while the CoM members were getting pwned one by one? This scene could very well take place right before Riku confronts Zexion in the fake Destiny Islands created by his memories.

If so, this could also mean that Xion, who has only been seen interacting with the older Riku, won't be appearing before the second half of the game. Which also begs the question - how much time does it take for Riku to 'grow up'?

There. Possibly uninteresting, but I felt like pointing it out. Flame away! ^_^

I very plausible theory, considering Roxas is taken to CO by Axel as a sign of friendship.

Radon

mofo

BooYah!

It seems plausible but it could take place even after CoM. Through some sort of past events in CO thing. Doesn't make sense but that place has a lot of weird things going on in there.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
BooYah!

It seems plausible but it could take place even after CoM. Through some sort of past events in CO thing. Doesn't make sense but that place has a lot of weird things going on in there.

Keeping in mind that Zexion uses illusion as his attribute. He's all about mental disturbance. He could easily make an illusion of Riku to fuck with Roxas' head.

Radon

mofo
I've always thought that Zexion was responsible for that scene. Maybe Roxas finds Zexions Lexicon and it shows all the things that Zexion did (unlikely I know).

Blizzara

That's very possible, actually. The other possibility, like joc1994 said, would be that this is a flashback and that Zexion doesn't see Roxas either in the first place because this is a scene from the past that Roxas is witnessing through some crazy magic.

EDIT: But don't organization weapons disappear when their owners fade?

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
I've always thought that Zexion was responsible for that scene. Maybe Roxas finds Zexions Lexicon and it shows all the things that Zexion did (unlikely I know).

Very unlikely. I doubt all of Zexion's exploits are contained within his lexicon, and even if so, why would Roxas be able to activate them?

Radon

mofo
I don't know. It was just an example like Blizzara said it was probably caused by some crazy magic. Anything is possible.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
True, but it would have to take place in CO, considering as soon as Riku leaves CO, he dons his blindfold and black cloak, and is unaware of the Organization for the extremely short time between his having helped seal KH and the occurrences at CO.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
okay, i know this is off-topic but why does Riku wears a blindfold..??

Coeurl

Demon Dance
To keep himself submersed in darkness.

ok.. so, like joc1994 said, he turns into ansem when he takes it off.??

so that's explains the Secret Ending of KH1.. .he takes it off then poof.! movie ends.! :(

edit: and, can he even see if he's wearing that.? :tongue: :lol: :36:

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
I thought that if he takes it off he turns into Ansem SoD mode?

Yes and no. If you've seen my old signature, he's lifting his blindfold, without turning into XH, whereas when he was still Riku, he let in the Darkness completely, and even with his blindfold, still took the appearance of XH. This is evidenced by the fact that when closing his eyes and touching Riku's hand, Sora sees Riku with a blindfold on. And by the fact that Riku has a blindfold after being turned back into his normal form.

Avens

Roxas definately wasn't there during CoM:
gold-panner.livejournal.com/4181.html
In the newest translation, Somewhere in Time, it's said that Roxas hasn't seen Axel for a few months, and he has no idea what happened at CO until the group meeting, when Axel reports.

That said, Roxas is most likely experiencing a memory in CO or has come across the Lexicon, either or (I favor the latter). Good thinking, though.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Because of their exposure and experience with Darkness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back