• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Could it be?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FreezePrideIV

Then that wouldn't be a true Kingdom Hearts title. CoM made use of memories (seeing as it's also a part of the secondary title), even that was a part of the KH series.

Any name changes IE removing the "Kingdom" or "Hearts" from the title would make it a spin off and not a true addition to the series. Same as removing Sora from the plot point. And before you go and say that "Sora isn't a part of the main story in (insert new title here), he is a part of the games, just not directly.

Er. I think he's referring to the actual entity known as Kingdom Hearts (the thing Xemnas wants to make babies with), not a game title.

Awards
CO.jpg

BUkeyblade.jpg

I don't know if he exactly built it, but I can't imagine they're unrelated.

mxco2.jpg

mxco.jpg

I've been on the "MX built CO" bandwagon for some time now. If he didn't build it, I can at least guarantee we'll be seeing it in BbS.

Well there is a definitely a connection between the two. Master Xehanort did tell Terra to cross the wall between light and Dark to my origins. CO has been confirmed to be an inbetween world so that might be where MX is talking about.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
Er. I think he's referring to the actual entity known as Kingdom Hearts (the thing Xemnas wants to make babies with), not a game title.
yes i was refering to that,not to the tittle,accept it,there is a high posibility of the heart of memories,we have had a different heart in each tittle,besides BBS is prior to kh I and khII hence things could be a little bit different

Last edited:

starlocker

CO.jpg

BUkeyblade.jpg

I don't know if he exactly built it, but I can't imagine they're unrelated.

What if MX's keyblade came from CO? It was already confirmed that there is no specific keyblade for a respected realm, so, any ideas on how he got it?

Key of Valor

The Professor
Maybe he made himself it out of the orb in the trailer.
Kind of like how Xehanort's Heartless made the
Heart Unlocker out of six orbs.

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
when i watched the secret ending for final mix i didnt really notice any thing specific about the keyblades i just loved the whole cg fighting stuff. nice look!!! if he is the one who built CO then maybe he took vens memories and then terra told him that he had to fix it witch lead to the use of those capsules in the mansion

if you dont remember then look at this video at 6:20 because these guys talking is really annoying

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 2 playthrough [Part 15]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back