• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Degeki DS & Wii Cover

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

canito_q

@ Saix: I've searched for it but I didn't found it

I know someone of you are already talking about it but I didn't see the images, so here they are:
cover.jpg

011.jpg

wwwdotuporg48900.jpg

Silent hero_

Awards
I saw these on Heartstation. Nice to see that Days keeps getting high scores. 90/100. Sounds like it will be a great game : d

K

KHLover89

its kind of sad once 358/2 Days comes out, soon it'll just be another KH game where people wnat more.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
I really do hope Days lives up to its ratings/potential.
If the game ends up sucking, people will be pissed.

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com

~ hey, it's been getting all sorts of good ratings by people that are trusted in the gaming industry over in japan, BUT how will us north americans take to it. if it's been doing that well in japan than i have know doubts it'll do fine here, what with our 'high standards' and all.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
If I remember correctly, didn't KH2 get a high rating too? And yet pretty much everyone here thought it sucked.

I hope Days won't have alot of mistranslations like KH2. :/

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
If I remember correctly, didn't KH2 get a high rating too? And yet pretty much everyone here thought it sucked.

Yes, KH2 did get high ratings, that's why I'm a bit hesitant to get all hyped for Days. It could very well fall in the category of its previous predecessor....=x

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Yes, KH2 did get high ratings, that's why I'm a bit hesitant to get all hyped for Days. It could very well fall in the category of its previous predecessor....=x
On the bright side, Watanabe's writing, not Nojima. I was very hyped at first, but because of all of the delays, I'm less hyped. If it did, it won't as bad as KH2.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
On the bright side, Watanabe's writing, not Nojima. I was very hyped at first, but because of all of the delays, I'm less hyped. If it did, it won't as bad as KH2.

I don't think any KH game could be worse than KH2. I'm also loosing interest because of the game's delay, I'm turning more to BbS since I haven't heard much on it as Days.

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
like ima be into days though waiting for release but also be paying attention to info on bbs though i dont tihnk coded will get much attention though as much i mean cus its a mobile phone game

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

The original KH got good rating, too. And it was actually good. Only time will tell. Personally, I'm excited that Days is getting such good reviews.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards

I hope Days won't have alot of mistranslations like KH2. :/
kh 2 didnt suck
it was just hyped to much by some
i lived in mexico at the time and i didnt have access to the internet XD
so i didnt know what to expect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back