• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Clothes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Out Kh2 who has the best outfit?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
*is sorry* I have to vote for Kairi, I liked her clothes. Except for that random book she had attatched to her belt.
I also liked Mickey's, Riku's, and the Organization coats, but those coats were over used.

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
Personally i dont love the organization coats because i agree that they are over used but i voted for them anyways because mickey and riku look like beasts in them without the hoods so i had to vote for them.

JULIO VP

I like the Organization. Each one is slightly diffrent, Soras cool with the form change, Roxas had more detail and i like Black Red and White ( + others )

Lestat

Well I'm In a tie between the organization Cloaks and Roxas' clothes

Second place would go to Sora surprisingly

And the Worst would go to Kairi: So... Much... Pink...

jda-roxas

i like the organization coats best cause it was a new design for new charactors. for riku it was kinda just a more mature way for him to dress and there were to many things on sora and roxas is awesome but he started out in organization XIII so thats why it gets my vote

Nami

usually not funny
Cloud.
He looks good in lotsa leather, and his hairstyle is a lot better than his hair in KH 1 or the original FF VII.
[The Advent Children outfits are all good, too.]

xDENLINx

I went for Sora. Just because it was such an improvment from his Kh1/Com outfit. He reminded me of a clown in his old clothes. Second is Yuffie. Cause she's amazing and a ninja.

Least fav is probs Aerith. Too much pink and it kinda didn't go IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back