• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Clothes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Out Kh2 who has the best outfit?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raiinu K.D.

Awards
I voted for Yuffie. xD What can I say? I like the way she dresses~

*is sorry* I have to vote for Kairi, I liked her clothes. Except for that random book she had attatched to her belt.
I also liked Mickey's, Riku's, and the Organization coats, but those coats were over used.

Is that really a book o_o? I always thought it was a pouch/pocket or something like that...

RoxasTheOtherKey

I went for Sora. Just because it was such an improvment from his Kh1/Com outfit. He reminded me of a clown in his old clothes. Second is Yuffie. Cause she's amazing and a ninja.

Least fav is probs Aerith. Too much pink and it kinda didn't go IMO.

I respect your opinion about his outfit in the first one, but it was still cool... A little goofy, but cool none the less.

I don't mean to sound like I am disrespecting or anything of the sort. :35:

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I don't really have a favorite but Sora's Limit Form clothes are neat.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Is that really a book o_o? I always thought it was a pouch/pocket or something like that...
You know I really don't know what it is, but I always thought it was a random book. It makes more sense that it's a pouch, but I'm still gonna think of it as a book.

Kairiangel

Sora's and Kairi's were the best in my opinion. Then it would have to be the org coats. I'm not to sure on Roxas's and Riku's because they seem a little too much alike if you look closely (not considering the colours)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back