• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days has been leaked

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Flying Get (Leaked) - Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Message Board for DS - GameFAQs

According to GameFAQs member Kouli's convincing pictures, 358/2 Days has been leaked from Japanese stores.

0905251614cf8d606ef9bd66e4.jpg

09052516142bb46154220ac84f.jpg

While one can't say for sure whether or not this is an elaborate ruse, it certainly looks to be authentic.
If it's true, then we could probably be seeing a leaked ROM within the next few days as well.

Not sure if this topic will be closed due to legality, but discuss away.

Last edited:

Xango99

Yes it is definitely true and the game has been leaked...popular games like these tend to be leaked in Japan about a week before release. Some pokemon games were leaked about 2 weeks in advance, so this is no surprise..

And according to Kouili we should be expecting some leaked info from tomorrow...

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
...I knew it was going to happen. It happen to Chrono Trigger DS and the Rom leaked before the 'actual release'

You can betcha there will be copyright protection, but the hackers will bypass it anyway. Either way, I was considering for the ROM option (have to, anyway. if I want to play it first), so my review 'might be in time'. Besides, I only download Japanese ROMs anyway.

PS: Looks like the ROM is already ready, judging by the video.

PS: Wait, ignore that. That seems to be another trailer, my bad.

Xango99

Hopefully someone can pot the real opening video...then I can watch it and then LEAVE..atleast till the NA release date. The forums will be a dangerous place of spoilers...lol

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I love what we've seen so far of the menu trailer. Introducing the Organization like that was a good idea.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
The other games didn't have new pictures on the back, did they?

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Idk, I didn't like KH when they were released, so I didn't see which pics were released in scans and other things

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Well, these sort of things happen, I wouldn't be too surprised if it was true.

I'll be digging aroumd for the ROM, I'll tell you guys if I find it.

Last edited:

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
Remember though, Copyright Protection. So it might delay the ROM a little further... or it could be easily cracked like Chrono Trigger DS was.

Being honest though, I was upset to see CTDS getting pirated because the series hasn't always had good luck anyway.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
If anybody finds a rom site that has it, please tell us asap!

I don't think we're allowed to be giving that kind of information out.

'Fraid you'll have to google for that.

Last edited:

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
If anybody finds a rom site that has it, please tell us asap!

No forum can do that, unless they want some kind of threat from Square-Enix. Recentley, there are proof that Square-Enix have been taking a back-seat in the Forums recently, so I advise no one should take that risk. Besides...

ROMs are illegal unless you own the original copy anyway.

K

KHLover89

I can't see why people just can't wait until the release for the USA it makes it more enjoyable.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I wouldn't be surprised if it was leaked, happens to alot of games.
I like the back cover though, it's lovely and for some reason I appreciate the front cover more now after seeing the box art. :/

I don't download ROMs. I'll be a good girl and wait for the NA release and buy it. I won't import it, I want to understand what's going on. I'll keep my eyes peeled for spoilers though.

I'll stay pure

PURE

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
I can't see why people just can't wait until the release for the USA it makes it more enjoyable.

Because people like me want to review it. I want people to either look forward to it or just ignore it and move on. In my case, I want to know whether I enjoy it and see if it has improved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back