• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► The second job interview...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rix

:)
Awards
As some of ou might know, I was at a job interview for the position as a store manager last week. They called me back yesterday and asked me if I could come to a second interview on Thursday.

The thing is that I have no idea what they are gonna interview me about on that interview since I think everything was mostly covered in the first interview (It was about an hour long).

So have any of you been in a similiar situation or know something about it? What is normal to be asked about in a second interview and what are they looking more at then?

I think I did a good impression on the first interview and I do really wanna make a good impression on the second one too and be prepared for that. I just hope I wont be completely grilled..

Faris

Perfect Harmony
in my experience the 2nd interview has always sorting of being the sealing the deal type scenario. so id say remain optimistic. just shooting in the dark, but id say it will be along the lines of sort of easing you into the position.

UnnamedPerson

Awards
in my experience the 2nd interview has always sorting of being the sealing the deal type scenario. so id say remain optimistic. just shooting in the dark, but id say it will be along the lines of sort of easing you into the position.

Pretty much true. The second interview usually is there to confirm their beliefs that you're the right person for the job. THey'll just give you an example of a problem at work, you tell'em how you'd resolve the issue, and they give you all the information about what the job entails.

Rix

:)
Awards
Okay, thanks for the help guys. It wont be to hard.. I hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back