• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

This is the thread where all of us criminal scum who got the Days ROM come to discuss

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Re: This is the thread where all of us criminal scum who got the Days ROM come to dis

Is the leak fully confirmed? There doesnt seem to be much confirmation other than the pictures. I thought the internet would flood with websites about this leak and when a rom is due but there is like 5 or 6 websites about this and half of them are forums like this disscussing the leak.
Is a rom even being worked on very hard? Are they going to crack the protection? I wouldve thought this would be a basic thing to be said by whoever is doing this.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Re: This is the thread where all of us criminal scum who got the Days ROM come to dis

Well I suppose they cracked the game, otherwise I'd love to know what it is I'm downloading now that just so happens to be called a Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days ROM...

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0

∞;4008964 said:
Well I suppose they cracked the game, otherwise I'd love to know what it is I'm downloading now that just so happens to be called a Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days ROM...

Can you please give me the biggest hints possible as to its location so i can download it? Just small enough so its not illegal.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards

Oh he can just PM it.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

I will be updating the first thread with information and pictures as I come across them and when I can upload them, now that I have the ROM functioning.

Keep in mind, all the information is based on what I can see, given that I have no understanding of Japanese characters whatsoever.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner

Here's a picture of me playing Xaldin. on emu (yes I know it's fucking big. I don't care. You have me to thank for this ROM.)

XaldinBadassCombo.jpg

The emu I'm using is the only one that will run the game fully, as it so stands.

Notice Xaldin lining up four spears and twirling them? Yeah. He does that for about three seconds straight in every direction.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

Lol big screen. I'm running this on a Flashcard and at the very least, story mode won't work, lucky you Saix.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner

∞;4009132 said:
Lol big screen. I'm running this on a Flashcard and at the very least, story mode won't work, lucky you Saix.

When the bypass used to make the game playable on Flashcarts is up, I'll send you a link. Like with the ROM, I'd prefer you didn't just toss it around.

washi95

I picked a good time to be capped *sigh* Apparently the rom works on CycloDS on the latest beta firmware.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner

Story Mode wont work on the flashcard or...?

Neither will work on a flashcart. Only the emu I'm using. I was the sixth person to have this ROM, the third to actually git in and fight with a character. The game is very good, but you'll find that mission mode solo can get very.... tedious. You beat at enemies for minutes on end and take away tiny fractions of health, as the encounters were meant for more than one, this is understandable, but the lack of AI help is frustrating, to say the least. My advise: Use Xaldin. He's badass and hits hard.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

Got a fuckton of pictures coming soon guys.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

It can be played properly. Saix has shown us that much. I'll be talking with him soon to get screenshots and such, but for now, it'll probably be easier to just try some things for yourself.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

You're point being?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back