• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

jeje...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rix

:)
Awards
So.. I tried to make any sigs or anything for a good while noe, so I decided to do a new attempt. I'm using GIMP. I'm still new at this, so I know it's far from perfect, but I hope that I'm not totally lost though.

Zeldasig.png

Some CnC would have been nice, and I would also like some advice about what to do next with it.

Thanks!

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
It's very boring. Looks like you didn't even take your time with it. Just smudged randomly.
You need to take your time, and do more with your tags. I suggest resizing your image. It's too large, and it doesn't look nice that big. Also, it needs to be sharpened a bit.

Add some C4D effects, or some other interesting effect to give it some style. The colors are okay, it just needs to be balanced a bit more so it doesn't look sloppy.

Try some tutorials to give you an idea of new ways to make tags. Experiment as well. Experimenting can help you learn different things, like tools, filters, styles, techniques, etc.
Good luck on your next tag.

Rix

:)
Awards
It's very boring. Looks like you didn't even take your time with it. Just smudged randomly.
You need to take your time, and do more with your tags. I suggest resizing your image. It's too large, and it doesn't look nice that big. Also, it needs to be sharpened a bit.

Add some C4D effects, or some other interesting effect to give it some style. The colors are okay, it just needs to be balanced a bit more so it doesn't look sloppy.

Try some tutorials to give you an idea of new ways to make tags. Experiment as well. Experimenting can help you learn different things, like tools, filters, styles, techniques, etc.
Good luck on your next tag.

Yeah, I didn't do much with it because i don't know how everything works yet and I wasn't sure what to do next here. But I do get it more now how things works now so I feel more motivated to keep on practising though.

But thanks for CnC and advice. I need that now to improve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back