• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(SPOILERS) Xion has something to do with...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KB

Stay gold. Bang.
So yeah, anyone else find it kinda odd how Xigbar hasn't drawn any comparisons between Roxas and Ven?

You know, since Ven and Roxas look virtually identical, you'd think Xigbar would suspect something.

Or maybe he does know and just leaves it unmentioned. I believe there's enough evidence to support that Xigbar did once know Ven.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Or maybe he does know and just leaves it unmentioned.

Which is kinda odd to me.

He has no problem mentioning the resemblance between Sora and Roxas―kinda weird how he doesn't do the same with Roxas and Ven who are practically mirror images of each other. =/

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
Which is kinda odd to me.

He has no problem mentioning the resemblance between Sora and Roxas―kinda weird how he doesn't do the same with Roxas and Ven who are practically mirror images of each other. =/

Unless he's been told to keep hush-hush by Xehanort. After all, they were all avoiding discussing about Roxas' origins anyway.

Hirun

woah it's ven wtf,

yeah, please can someone translate what xigbar's saying?

If I'm reading correctly, he's saying "どうしていつもそんな目で - 俺をにらみつける?" which translates to "Why do you always look at me with that glare in your eyes?" or "It's always with those eyes... Do you scowl at me?"

... I think. ._.;

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
If I'm reading correctly, he's saying "どうしていつもそんな目で - 俺をにらみつける?" which translates to "Why do you always look at me with that glare in your eyes?" or "It's always with those eyes... Do you scowl at me?"

... I think. ._.;

If that's true, then that seals it, really. I don't know why else would he be speaking as if he knew the guy in such a personal level to say such a thing. In KH2, he said the exact thing to Sora before he battled him. I thought he might have been speaking about Roxas, but now, I don't know.

I actually just got through beating the game. I was quite surprised to see Xion's form change to Ven. It just makes me anxious to play BBS when it comes out.

i want to play bbs really bad. all the gameplay videos i've seen on youtube look amazing, not to mention the game will give a lot of background info.

Silfarion

*rubs eyes vigorously*

LIES

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT

what? you mean the picture? it's very true. i've seen it personally too myself. could it be that roxas=ven, while roxas is nobody of sora AND xion is compilation of parts from roxas & sora?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back