• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Resident Evil 5 - Spoilers from page 12, be warned.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
i want versus cause now since i have all trophys and stuff there not much else to really do

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
i love how when you do 1 simple trick to make the levels on professional easier people add you as a friend lol

Reifon

Lol Wesker went Neo on Chris. Although I think that was waaaaaay too much hax, stopping a rocket with your hand is bs.

S

Shadow Soldier

Lol Wesker went Neo on Chris. Although I think that was waaaaaay too much hax, stopping a rocket with your hand is bs.

So are a bunch of Zombies but you sure as fuck aren't complaining about that.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Although I think that was waaaaaay too much hax, stopping a rocket with your hand is bs.

Seeing as how he has increased strength, reflexes and eyes that can switch between normal vision and that of a hawk. It's far from BS, and it's in for difficulties sake as well.

Reifon

Seeing as how he has increased strength, reflexes and eyes that can switch between normal vision and that of a hawk. It's far from BS, and it's in for difficulties sake as well.

Rockets are supposed to explode on impact once they're fired, meaning if a rocket gets shot at you and you touch it it's supposed to explode, not just keep moving in that one direction just because someone is holding it back with their hand -_- Also, I just realized that Wesker is above Neo's hax, because Neo wouldn't be dumb enough to touch a rocket that was fired, he'd slow it down, and move out the way like with bullets.

S

Shadow Soldier

Rockets are supposed to explode on impact once they're fired, meaning if a rocket gets shot at you and you touch it it's supposed to explode, not just keep moving in that one direction just because someone is holding it back with their hand -_- Also, I just realized that Wesker is above Neo's hax, because Neo wouldn't be dumb enough to touch a rocket that was fired, he'd slow it down, and move out the way like with bullets.

You're taking the game waaaay too seriously dude.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Rockets are supposed to explode on impact once they're fired, meaning if a rocket gets shot at you and you touch it it's supposed to explode, not just keep moving in that one direction just because someone is holding it back with their hand -_-

On top of that, RPG's don't explode on contact depending on the surface it comes into contact with. But again:

You're taking the game waaaay too seriously dude.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Rockets are supposed to explode on impact once they're fired, meaning if a rocket gets shot at you and you touch it it's supposed to explode, not just keep moving in that one direction just because someone is holding it back with their hand -_-

The rocket doesn't explode, it's the warhead at the tip. If pressure isn't applied to that, there won't be an explosion. How do you think an A-bomb was detonated? He could grab the sides of the bomb, and nothing bad would happen, the propellant would continue burning, and adding thrust.

Besides, you need an opening somehow.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Thinking of buying Resident Evil 5. Resident Evil 5 doesnt feel right since its not like RE 4 and I would only get it since my friend has it. So can anyone tell me about this game more I played the Demo already.

Macabre

Gold Member
Thinking of buying Resident Evil 5. Resident Evil 5 doesnt feel right since its not like RE 4 and I would only get it since my friend has it. So can anyone tell me about this game more I played the Demo already.
Uh, not like RE4? Besides having a co-op mode RE5 is pretty much like RE4.

Great as an action/shooter game, disappointing as a horror game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back