• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

War of the Species: A Twilight RP (OOC and Sign ups)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which Vampire should be killed to start the proper war(Changeling to die soon aswell)

• Carlisle

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Esme

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bella

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Emmett

• Rosalie

• Alice

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Edward

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Jasper

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

UnnamedPerson

Awards
War of the Species: A Twilight RP
In the 18th Century, people where plagued by creatures more animal than man.
Those creatures were the Vampires.
They wreaked Havoc for humans, keeping to the shadows then taking their pray and killing them. What humans didn’t know of were the Changelings.
Creatures that could change into a form that was used to kill and destroy the vampires.

This war lasted throughout the 18th and 19th century, til Changelings were localised to a single group in America, known as the Quiletes. They killed all Vampires that invaded their borders, until the Cullen’s arrived. They made a treaty with the Cullen’s, knowing that they did not feast on humans as other Vampires did.
After the newest Vampire, Bella, was created by the Cullen’s, peace seemed to exist for both species for a while.

But then more arrived, claiming to be Changelings who were changing due to an increase in the number of Vampires being changed from humans. The Cullen’s were gaining new members aswell, Vampire’s who were trying to fight their urges, and live normally, but with the increase in amounts of people in the tribe and Coven, tensions were high, and someone was bound to snap soon.

The question is, who will it be?

This RP is based on the Twilight Book series. It WILL be a war between the species, while infighting, and helping the other side is allowed. There is to be NO godmodding, PG13 please, Don’t post too many times else I will get you and others involved to stop until ALL others are up to where you are which means waiting for hours, days or even longer. Follow the rules and you’ll be fine. Names are not restricted to Quilete or Cullen, both species have abilities rather than Just Vampire, just so it is even, and have fun.

And You CAN be a Character from the Novels if you wish to be. Old Changelings will be able to Gain special abilities since they didnt have one in the novels.
Name:

Actual Age: (how old you really are )

Age appearance: (how old you look)

Race: (Vamp or Changeling)

Appearance:

Personality:

Main attribute:

Weaker attribute:

Speacial ability:

Bio:

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
Re: War of the Species: A Twilight RP

Might make one for a member of the Cullens but I'm not sure yet.

Name: Lily

Age appearance: 18

Race: Vampire

Appearance:Has long black hair with golden eyes, she's very tall but with a petite frame; She doesn't keep up with fashion trends and will usually wear whatever she thinks is pretty.

Personality: She is very quiet and doesn't like confrontations, she loves to read and is a bit of a geek. She doesn't like to fight but will do so if she must to protect those she cares about.

Main attribute: Hearing

Weaker attribute: Strength

Speacial ability: Can make doppelgangers of herself that look, feel, and smell like the real thing.

Bio: Lily was born to a caring family and was content with her life overall, her life was turned upside down when she got bitten by a vampire after the vampire killed her family; She decided that she would never become such a monster and decided to never drink human blood instead choosing animal blood as her source of food.

Dee

Bronze Member

Awesome....I'm so joining this!!!

Dee

Bronze Member

OF COURSE I'M IN KERO!!!!!

Name: Alyxandra "Alyx" Willow.

Actual Age: 88.

Age Appearance: 18.

Race: Vampire.

Appearance: Standing at 5'9 Alyx is taller then many people. Her long, black hair cascades down her back. Alyx's body is very lean, she always strives to stay in perfect shape. Although she's older some of Alyx's feautures seem child-like while others are fully matured. To most people she looks very gloomy and serious all the time.

Appearance: Alyx <---Click.

Personality: Simply put, Alyx is a hard-ass. She's always serious about everything and she doesn't take crap from anyone. Alyx believes that what you do and how you act determines what people think of you. Most people take Alyx for people rude(she can be at times), but more times than not she's just being honest. This causes people to be put off by her sometimes, even her friends. But being liked isn't her first priority.

Main Attribute: Will Edit- Can't think of anything yet.

Weaker Attribute: Self-Control- Although Alyx doesn't usually(keyword:usually) feed on humans sometimes it's extremely hard for her to keep from attacking one of them and draining their body. The urge is prominent, but most times she resists it. Luckily her friends often keep her from doing so.

Special Ability: Alyx has the ability to heal people's wounds, but in doing so she weakens herself for a certain period of time.

Bio: Alyx was born into a miserable life, as a child she always felt different, left out. Once she got older she became very distant from her family, but they didn't even care. No one even noticed her slipping away. Most nights were spent out and alone, roaming the town. Her parents never noticed her coming in at early hours in the morning. One day, however, things went terribly wrong. Alyx was alone and far from home. It was pretty early so no one was out. She noticed that someone was following her so she sped up and tried to lose him. Unfortunately he caught up to her. She tried running but it was no use, he stayed with her and bit her. From then on life was different, she never went back home. Everything seem new...better. Except for the hungry, along she needed to feed to survive and stay strong she always hated it. Eventually, Alyx embraced her new life and found that there were others like her. Some good....some bad.

Last edited:

Amalthea

When in doubt: C4.

Name: Dusk

Actual Age: 16

Age Appearance: 25

Race: Changeling

Appearance: http://s.bebo.com/app-image/7928131302/5411656627/PROFILE/i.quizzaz.com/img/q/u/08/03/27/WhiteAnimeGirl1.jpg
As a wolf:White wolf with blue eyes image by Littlemissmel901 on Photobucket

Personality: Dusk is playful and naïve. She’s a hopeless romantic, always reading stories with romance tied into them. She’s very confident about herself, and tends to be assertive at times, even though she only stands at barely 5’2”. She’s always playful, and loves to race the other pack members, in wolf and human forms.

Main Attribute: Speed. Dusk is the fastest in the pack.

Weaker Attribute: Strength. Dusk is not very strong, but can make up with it with her speed.

Bio: Dusk was born into the pack. She grew up knowing the truth about everything. She’d seen her father and two brothers phase often enough, so she knew it wasn’t a lie. She’d always been jealous of them. The wolves were big and strong, fast and smart. And they were beautiful. She had been born with black hair, but when she changed for the first time, barely three days after she turned fifteen, all her hair turned white. Usually she dyes it black, but every time she phases the dye goes away, leaving her hair white. So instead, she keeps it in a tight braid down her back. As she grew up, her brothers had always been very protective of her, and she never really minded. Now that she’s part of the pack, however, they still do it, and it gets on her nerves. She’s never been in love, though she really wants to be, and it could change…

Derogon

In a house that's on a street that's in a town tha

Name:
Vincent

Actual Age:

Age appearance:

Race:
Changeling (what no Werewolves?)

Appearance:
Standing at 6'9" Vincent is the tallest person in his tribe. His short blood red hair makes him stand out from the rest of his people. Vincent has icy blue eyes which makes him more menacing him. He has a slim build.

Personality:
Vincent is quiet and usually doesn't have a temper. He is the only one that can control himself when angered though. He is a cold person usually being alone reading his books.

Main attribute:
Strength - Having the advantage of being really tall he has power built in his attacks.

Weaker attribute:
Sight - Vincent is blind in his left eye.

Special ability:
Foresight - Able to predict his opponents moves in battle. Downside: Can only work on 1 or 2 opponents at once.

Bio:
Vincent turning into a wolf at the age of sixteen has lived for 5 times his life or any other persons life. He is clearly the oldest of his race as seeing that he has never imprinted on a female. Vincent has lived through many skirmishes against vampires with mostly the outcome is him winning. Having been traveling the world he returned to Forks to see how the tribe is doing the smell of vampires pervaded the air. He shifted into the beast and ran to the Reservation, hoping to find some answers.​

Last edited:

<3

Call me Love, love.

I'm in =D I'll have my temp up soon.

EDIT: Damn it! Double post. Ignor it, please. It wont happen again =D

Last edited:

<3

Call me Love, love.

Name: Bailey

Actual Age: 15

Age appearance: 15

Race: Changeling

Appearance: Being only the true age of 15, Bailey never had the chance to fully develop. Her short hight of 5 feet and her fragile young appearance gave her the title "the baby of the tribe". Dark blue eyes accompanied by short black hair reaching past her shoulders, compliment her pale complexion. Bailey weighs a small 49kg's.

Link - Clicky (Ignore the ears)

Wolf appearance - Clicky

Personality: Her naive and sometimes shy personality, manages to get Bailey into trouble more often than not, leading her brothers and sisters to keep a closer and protective eye on her. As jolly as a child on Christmas morning, Bailey's smile is almost constantly worn, apart from the moments when the topic of her failed growth spurt comes up in conversation. Bailey is more concerned for others than herself, leaving her with cuts and bruises as a result of her always thinking and not watching where she's going.

Main attribute: Eye sight. Bailey might not be the strongest in the tribe, but she has great eye sight, seeing things before any others in her tribe.

Weaker attribute: Strenght. Being so young, Bailey's strenght has not managed to grow.

Special Ability: Bailey's special ability is the skill to camoflage her scent.

Bio: Bailey watch with admiration as one by one, her older siblings had their first shift and growth spurt. Her brothers always teased her, saying: "Only strong people can be Changelings, Bailey.", though she retorted with: "Don't you worry, when I get my growth spurt, I'll put you all in your place!"

However, as her teen years passed, that growth spurt she looked so forward too, never arrived and her fondness of wolfs slowly began to fade. Her siblings always worried for Bailey's safty, knowing that if she were to become a Changeling, she would get in more trouble than before.

It was on her 15th birthday, marking her first ever shift. Her happiness of all the love she felt from her family brought the change on, making Bailey even happier. In return, her family increased their caution for Bailey's safty. Unfortunately, though Bailey gained the ability to shift, her growth spurt never came, still leaving her as the "Baby of the Tribe."

Last edited:

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s

Name:
Vincent

Actual Age:

Age appearance:

Race:
Changeling (what no Werewolves?)

Appearance:
Standing at 6'9" Vincent is the tallest person in his tribe. His short blood red hair makes him stand out from the rest of his people. Vincent has icy blue eyes which makes him more menacing him. He has a slim build.

Personality:
Vincent is quiet and usually doesn't have a temper. He is the only one that can control himself when angered though. He is a cold person usually being alone reading his books.

Main attribute:
The control of his emotions

Weaker attribute:
He is blind in his right eye.

Special ability:
(Is special abilities for Changelings to?)

Bio:
Vincent turning into a wolf at the age of sixteen has lived for 5 times his life or any other persons life. He is clearly the oldest of his race as seeing that he has never imprinted on a female. Vincent has lived through many skirmishes against vampires with mostly the outcome is him winning. Having been traveling the world he returned to Forks to see how the tribe is doing the smell of vampires pervaded the air. He shifted into the beast and ran to the Reservation, hoping to find some answers.​
As explained by the Volturi in book 4 the Quiletes were revealed to not actually be Werewolves but actually a mere Changeling tribe who's spirits had fixated on a wolf.

Also the Main Attribute is for physical things for example speed, strength, hearing, scent, and less on self control but I think that the Weaker Ability is able to encompass control aspects but you'd have to double check with Mark on that one.

Also if you re-read the first post Quilete Changelings are allowed to have a special ability like the Vampires to help even the playing field.

<3

Call me Love, love.

As explained by the Volturi in book 4 the Quiletes were revealed to not actually be Werewolves but actually a mere Changeling tribe who's spirits had fixated on a wolf.

Also the Main Attribute is for physical things for example speed, strength, hearing, scent, and less on self control but I think that the Weaker Ability is able to encompass control aspects but you'd have to double check with Mark on that one.

Also if you re-read the first post Quilete Changelings are allowed to have a special ability like the Vampires to help even the playing field.

I would've said that too, but if i did we'd all be here forever listening to me rant and rave about Twilight. (because it's so awesome XD)

I'm going to re-edit mine than =D

<3

Call me Love, love.

I turned my sister into a Twilight freak. Lol. She used to be one of the haters, and one day i let her borrow the movie. Next day I get a phone call: "Oh my god, Sarah. I loved the movie so much I've watched it three times!" Then she went out and got all the books for her birthday and all this other stuff, including a signed anf framed picture, by both Kristen Stewet(sp?) and R-Patz. It's weird.

I only added the special ability and changed one thing around. Nothing major.

<3

Call me Love, love.

Nope, didn't put one there. But then you posted, and I was like "HEY!" and than "POOF!" and a special ability was in my temp XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back