• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► ignoring for WOW

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

impart

Climb The Sky
so my friends girlfriend got a World Of Warcraft account and they are long distance so she hardly calls him on the phone anymore and such..... so i have no idea what to tell the poor boy to do
hes kinda needy

I guess he tells her that he wants her to stop playing, and to call him more, and that he misses her. and she just tells him hes a too sensitive (which he probably is... but she seems like shes a bitch so i dono who's right) what should i tell him to do?
does anyone who has ever had this problem before wanna give advise????

I told him to make an account, get his character super strong, and go kill her.

but he says that its too mean and he doesn't have the money for a WOW account
but that's the best advise i could give him.... and im kinda mean (according to him)

Awards
Tell him to remind her that World of Warcraft is a shitty game that offers minimal customization and a generally unrewarding experience.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
WoW Addictions are touchy subjects. I should know, I was a pretty heavy addict for a while.

It's the same with any addiction, however; she needs to stop playing, or admit she has a problem. Thing is, most WoW player's get it into their head that "it's better than drugs, so it's logically a healthy addiction!". Truth is, it's the most debilitating social addiction to somebody. At least when you get high, or drunk, you're usually with other people. WoW isolates the fuck out of you.

You need to tell him to tell her it's either him, or the game. And to stand firm on it. Because that thing sucks your life away WAY too easily.

And, personally, I see no point in long distance relationships (at least, one's that go cross-city), so I'd say it's best if he just left her.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
And if that doesn't work, tell her to show her the video of the kid who's WoW subscription was cancelled

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
^That was fake, but funny as fuck, I must say.

I'd be like that if my parents did that when I was in my WoW-stage. But, truthfully, once she gets OFF, she'll probably realize how stupid it is overall.

impart

Climb The Sky
he wont break up with her or even threaten it he "just loves her too much"

he says shes only been playing for like 3 weeks and she wont admit she has a problem.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Then. . . he's shit out of luck. Tell him that much.

Either he's going to have to wait it out (which could take a LONG ass time, and probably will), or that he can just get firm with her, and explain how much tension and distance it's causing between them.

impart

Climb The Sky
hes too soft. he called me for advise at like 10 pm. i guess his only option is to wait it out.... cuz he wont leave her. how sad. lol i think he should just dump her, she seems like a bitch anyways. hahahaha

Last edited:

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Never played, never interested.

Tell her to drop the game, and him to drop the girl.
I'm sure he can find a decent girl within reach.

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
WoW is more addicting than crack. MMORPG games of that type have been proven to be more addicting than meth, I believe.

And, they even have video game rehab centers.

But you're not really going to be able to do much for the guy. If his girlfriend is addicted to WoW, he probably should begin looking for a new girl anyways.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
If anything is coming between the relationship he needs to express that in importance. if she continues to ignore him and just does what she wants, he shouldn't be with someone like that in the first place

halolz-dot-com-worldofwarcraft-abstinenceprograms.jpg

Ta-Chan

/E S C A P E;;ǝɹnlıɐɟ
WoW is the exact reason why some people say computers are designed to keep people away from each other. WoW addictions are annoying and costly, and to me doesn't make sense....

But then again, I'm the one sitting at home all day on KHI...

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Telling her that she has a problem doesn't sound like it's working. I wouldn't know, I've never played WoW.

Why doesn't your friend negotiate with her.

Obviously, your friend is feeling a little bit ignored by the gf, and wants to talk to her a little bit more.

Why doesn't your friend just say that, instead of telling her she has a problem? It's not a crime to want to spend more time with the gf/bf, especially if it's long distance.

Awards
hes too soft. he called me for advise at like 10 pm. i guess his only option is to wait it out.... cuz he wont leave her. how sad. lol i think he should just dump her, she seems like a bitch anyways. hahahaha

Tell him to stop being such a dickless fucking pussy motherfucker and call her on her bullshit.

D

Deleted member 36435

IN B4 WOWFAGGOT'S POINT OF VIEW
Maybe he should cal her, you know instead of whining she doesn't call. News Flash: Phones work both ways.
tell him to get the fuck over it and call her

WoW is the exact reason why some people say computers are designed to keep people away from each other. WoW addictions are annoying and costly, and to me doesn't make sense....
You're an idiot. 15 dollars a month isn't costly at all and WoW is an interactive game in which you play with others. How is that keeping you away from people. Sure, it isn't face to face but I've met more people who I actually enjoy interacting with in WoW then I've met in real life.

Shade737

Silver Member
Could be but it still is addicting and can affect you negatively socially if your not careful.

Ta-Chan

/E S C A P E;;ǝɹnlıɐɟ
You're an idiot. 15 dollars a month isn't costly at all and WoW is an interactive game in which you play with others. How is that keeping you away from people. Sure, it isn't face to face but I've met more people who I actually enjoy interacting with in WoW then I've met in real life.
Yes, but it keeps people from creating real relationships they need for the real world. And it is costly because $15/mo is $180 a year, $180 that could have been spent better and time that could have been used to meet real people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back