• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► I'm very depressed right now,

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I'm very depressed right now, I don't know what to do anymore, I don't have any friends on here or in the real world because like most of you say is that I'm a moron who should leave. Ever since my dad passed away in february I've lost my balance to even try anymore.

what do you guys do when this stuff happens.

C

Crossroads

Take a nap. Then do something different tomorrow. Coming on here won't make you any less depressed.

Awards
Just noticed that UnknownGamz gave me negative rep for expressing my opinion -- not attacking anybody in particular, mind you -- in a religious thread.

You just wait. The next time I see you expressing any kind of personal opinion, I'm going to take huge offense to it and you're going to disappear for a month. You just fucking wait.

Apollo

Silver Member
I'm very depressed right now, I don't know what to do anymore, I don't have any friends on here or in the real world because like most of you say is that I'm a moron who should leave. Ever since my dad passed away in february I've lost my balance to even try anymore.

what do you guys do when this stuff happens.

You could help this problem by not making threads like this one. It just makes people think you're a attention whore. You try the Fan Club section, I hear it's easy to make lasting friendships there.

XenonSovereign

The End Boss of KHInsider
I would say kill yourself, but I'm not sure if that would result in a ban or not. You're twenty years old, grow some fucking balls and stop boohooing about your lack of friends on the forum. And if you want friends in the real world, find a McDonalds to work at and make some goddamn friends. Everyone loves a huge M, motherfucker.

Last edited:

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
You should have considered using the help and support forums,
but in your case perhaps you need to see a psychiatrist. I don't
see much danger in the attitude of your words, but seeing as the
responses you received here are nowhere close to uplifting, you'd
understand why'd it'd be best to see a psychiatrist, or atleast get
into contact with someone knowledgeable in helping your depression