• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unversed So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Re: Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unbirths So Far

I love how Ven wields.
And Aqua's has a very pretty design.

He is the only weilder we know who uses the blade part of the keyblade. Everyone else will use the pole part of it when there is a choice.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

Well the way he holds it, or at least when backhanded, means he specifically has to strike with the tumblers of the Key. The reason most of the other Keyblade Wielders don't strike with the tumblers is because it'd be an awkward thing to swing around like an axe, and doing it like a sword is much easier.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member

Is it possible that this is coming to PSPGo.

C

coolfresh1224

good to know

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Most likely as a download you need to pay for

But there will still be a UMD version of BBS right?

I hate game downloads. Disc are much more simple, some of us don't like using credit cards for downloads because of privacy. They need to keep games on disc or cartridges.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards

I hate game downloads. Disc are much more simple, some of us don't like using credit cards for downloads because of privacy. They need to keep games on disc or cartridges.

Meh, CD's [like the floppy disks] will become obsolete in due time, but that doesn't mean it will go straight to download. It will more then likely be both considering the PSPgo has been announced. Besides, there are possible alternatives to downloading; if not now maybe in the near future.

Pratiko

Awards

But there will still be a UMD version of BBS right?

What? Game downloads FTW!
I love how piracy is barely even taken care of in my country.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0

What? Game downloads FTW!
I love how piracy is barely even taken care of in my country.

Yeah. Piracy is pretty enjoyable. Ill probably download the jap version of BBS and buy the english. Everybody wins.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

Lol. I'd rather have piracy over non-piracy. I couldn't imagine buying and finding space for the sixty+ DS game's I've played.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0

∞;4183210 said:
Lol. I'd rather have piracy over non-piracy. I couldn't imagine buying and finding space for the sixty+ DS game's I've played.

I agree. I have hacked my psp 3k, DS, PS2 and so I dont need to ever buy games again.
I still do.
Gotta love that box art.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Meh, CD's [like the floppy disks] will become obsolete in due time, but that doesn't mean it will go straight to download. It will more then likely be both considering the PSPgo has been announced. Besides, there are possible alternatives to downloading; if not now maybe in the near future.

I hope not, disc is what I grew up with and I would like it if games stayed simple. I've tried the PS store but I could never get it to download anything.

IMO, downloads are fine for some things but games need to stick with being bought ONLY on online stores (Ebay, Amazon, ect) and in retailer stores.

I never want to have a credit card, it's just too much trouble. I would rather stick to cash and checks. Games need to stick to a cartridge, disc, or some other physical thing that ca be bought in stores.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards

I hope not, disc is what I grew up with and I would like it if games stayed simple.

While not completely fool proof, downloading content is actually pretty easy to get the hang of.

Games need to stick to a cartridge, disc, or some other physical thing that ca be bought in stores.

Ever heard of something called a flash drive?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

I hope not, disc is what I grew up with and I would like it if games stayed simple. I've tried the PS store but I could never get it to download anything.

People grew up with vinyl discs. They got replaced with tapes. Tapes got replaced with CDs. CDs got replaced by the better technology of DVDs. Soon, any kind of spinning disc, save for maybe hard drives, will become obsolete. It's a similar story for videos, they got replaced with DVDs, and now more and more shows and movies are being downloaded.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0

IMO, downloads are fine for some things but games need to stick with being bought ONLY on online stores (Ebay, Amazon, ect) and in retailer stores.

I never want to have a credit card, it's just too much trouble. I would rather stick to cash and checks. Games need to stick to a cartridge, disc, or some other physical thing that ca be bought in stores.

I agree. I dont want to have to download games. I have 3gb broadband. Thats nothing.

ChainSage

ive wonderin bout this for a while now, but whats up with ven and sora being mirror images of each other?

errr... ven and sora
or roxas and ven?
that has yet to be revealed. there are plenty of theories... although from what I've seen of theories ever being right, we're prolly have no clue.

Xziled

this will not end well
Website
xziled.zoints.com

errr... ven and sora
or roxas and ven?
that has yet to be revealed. there are plenty of theories... although from what I've seen of theories ever being right, we're prolly have no clue.

well i guess you could say roxas but he's merely an extension of sora or like his shadow...

y'know it would be interesting if the connection between ven and sora was the same as the connection between sora and xion

Radon

mofo

Yes it would be but...

...Due to what we find out in Days, it's impossible.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

I agree. I dont want to have to download games. I have 3gb broadband. Thats nothing.

And I can't get PS store to work. Even after I paid $20. The only thing I use for downloads is my mp3. Games need to remain as something bought in stores cause some of us, don't like giving out our credit card to a company on the internet. When I purchase something from an online store I always use a money order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back