• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

riku and KK

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Petrex

ive been reading alot of threads and none of them tell me when its been announced that riku was ment to gert the KK

C

Crossroads

Hollow Bastion. Riku takes it from Sora, and Donald and Goofy ditch him. Bastards.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
ive been reading alot of threads and none of them tell me when its been announced that riku was ment to gert the KK
It's assumed that's what "Terra" meant.
In KH2 final mix+ you fight what looks to be Terra. There he tells Sora "I didn't chose you" Some think this refers to Sora not being the person Terra selected to have the Keyblade. And in KH1 if you look at Riku's journal entry it says he was the orginally the holder of the keyblade.

YouTube - Terra - The Lingering Sentiment [English Subbed] boss battle

Apollo

Silver Member
Do you remember how in KH1 before they left DI Riku fell into darkness? Basically right after that Sora got the keyblade, it happened like that because it was suppose to be Riku's but he fell into darkness so the keyblade chose the next strongest heart. Then at Hollow Bastion when Sora had a weak heart Riku was able to just call it to him, but then Sora got it back by having the stronger heart again.

Then there is when LS tells Sora he didn't choose him.

Petrex

then how come at the beggining of kh1 you have that room of awakening thing....
" dont be afraid..."
"for you have the mightiest weapon of all..."

UnstoppableSound

Why do people keep asking questions that none of us have the answer to? We're not the Kingdom Hearts development team...

And what ever happened to calling the Lingering Sentiment the Enigmatic Solider?

Aria

braver by the minute
" dont be afraid..."
I always thought that they meant his heart, but idk. And that's not the room of awakening I think

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
" dont be afraid..."
Not the room of awakening, Thats the Awakening.
That may have happened to prepare Sora after the Keyblade sensed dark thoughts entering Riku's heart.

And what ever happened to calling the Lingering Sentiment the Enigmatic Solider?
That was a fan made name. Linger Sentiment is the correct name.

And that's not the room of awakening I think
Right

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I always thought that they meant his heart, but idk. And that's not the room of awakening I think

Sora didn't even have the Keyblade at the time, so I also thought they were referring to his heart.

Aria

braver by the minute
Yeah no one else ever agrees with me on that lol ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back