• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Level at Destiny Islands

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

I was lvl 1 LOL. I found Riku lvling to be annoying. I picked the Sword, gave the shield (HUGE mistake, you get guard at around 37), died 9 times against Guard Armor.

I was lvl 1 LOL. I found Riku lvling to be annoying. I picked the Sword, gave the shield (HUGE mistake, you get guard at around 37), died 9 times against Guard Armor.

not really, if you can maneuver and dodge well, then you never need it.

Dark Soldier 101

When I was on the islands I fought Tidus(kid with wooden pole LOL) a bunch of times and i would attack when he did to get the 2 tech points every time until i killed him and i would keep repeating the process until i was on level 9 and had scan and gaurd then iwould keep killling all of the little heartless all over the island during the storm until i was on level 12 <----(kinda like a strategy guide)

WwhiptailwW

I really can't remember, because I was quite young when I first played KH and didn't look at the specific details much. Back then, at first, I treated KH like Crash Bandicoot Games- if you lose against a boss, all you can do is try again. Obviously I learned that you should level up later on on.

I picked the Dream Rod and gave up the Dream Sword. I also ended up being a 'Normal' starter (when you answer the three questions)

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Currently level 22 on expert mode :]

hahahaha my score against Riku is 100 to 13

only 530 points to level 23!

Last edited:

defender11

i was level seven too. i think i left after learning scan. i picked the sword and gave up the staff. all i remember is i was at a high enough level to be Leon.

ForbiddenMemory

Website
www.youtube.com
I tried as hard as possible and I got up to Lv15. It would of been WAY longer without Wakka.

My advice is just step away from Wakka, Don't lock on and keep striking his beach balls (blitzball). If done successfuly you could get about 10 tech points without attacking him. I got around 20 a go, but it does get boring after a while.

I'm impatient but also a perfectionist!

Dexel

Beyond hope
I was somewhere around Level 13 when I left the islands. Wakka's balls ( no, no sexual reference there ) are really good for leveling if you can stay there for quite a while, since it takes time. Every 10-15 points or so, he'll throw a super ball that is worth 2 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back