• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hopes In Birth By Sleep?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Okay, we had a topic about our fears, so I felt maybe we could do a more positive outlook thread.

What about BBS excites you? What are you looking foward to? ETC

For example: I'm interested in the Unbirths (hell we all are) I'm excited about fighting the Dragon again. The nostalgic classic Disney worlds.

I'm looking foward to the differences between each of TAV in gameplay. And in their characteristcs/storylines.

I feel like we all could be in a bit cheerier mood.

What has you all excited about BBS?

Theart

Awards
everything about it excites me.

Cool. I guess I could add some more to myself as well.

The new combat system looks utterly wicked. And the layouts for the worlds look good. Also am excited about the forks in the wall at Castle Of Dreams, surprisingly.

Tigerruss

Awards
I hope it has good gameplay, and a good story.
I hope it will make all the stuff that wasn't exactly explained, explained.
And I hope they tell us what unbirths are.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Things I hope for in BBS is a more difficult thing to think of as having everything you hope to happen happen is impossible. Knowing that, what I am most looking forward to would probably be the worlds we get to go to.

Theart

Awards
the battle system does look utterly amazing, like a hybrid between CoM and kh2.

Agreed. Like one reviewer for the demo put it: takes the best parts of both and puts together for an awesome new system. And I love that's more customizable. Hopefully, that should make it hard for the game to be a button masher.

Things I hope for in BBS is a more difficult thing to think of as having everything you hope to happen happen is impossible. Knowing that, what I am most looking forward to would probably be the worlds we get to go to.

yea i can't wait for enchanted dominion.

zspek09

Website
instagram.com
My hope is that the fight between MX and DS is a simultaneous fight, in which Terra and Aqua are your party members (of course, or Ven and Aqua...vice versa depending on who you get to play as for the final battle) and that you fight MX and DS at once to make things much more intense, as well as epic. *_*

zspek09

Website
instagram.com
My hope is that the fight between MX and DS is a simultaneous fight, in which Terra and Aqua are your party members (of course, or Ven and Aqua...vice versa depending on who you get to play as for the final battle) and that you fight MX and DS at once to make things much more intense, as well as epic. *_*

that would be awesome.

Theart

Awards

Agreed, that would be epic.

fighting multiple boss's at once would be amazing.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
you do that in days when you fight two trick masters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back