• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hopes In Birth By Sleep?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
I hope that the answers we're waiting for (Who Xehanort is, why Ven looks like Roxas) is actually worth waiting for, and you know, weren't so easy to guess. (I really hope it's not Terra + MX..)
And I do have high hopes that the cutscenes won't be cheesy, like in KH2, since BBS is supposed to be darker/serious.

Agreed. BBS needs to be darker.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
I hope that the answers we're waiting for (Who Xehanort is, why Ven looks like Roxas) is actually worth waiting for, and you know, weren't so easy to guess. (I really hope it's not Terra + MX..)
And I do have high hopes that the cutscenes won't be cheesy, like in KH2, since BBS is supposed to be darker/serious.

Yeah. Its supposed to be a new style of KH because of its darker plot. Better not be lame.

The worlds may be smaller but the seem pretty intricate and so cant just be repeated in different sectors of the maps. The characters have huge new movesets including many different reaction commands assumably individualised aswel as limits-like abilities and a "D-Link" gauge that we havnt even seen in action.

Tigerruss

Awards
Yep. Aqua will be awesome.

And YOU ALL KNOW that we men will be thinking ALOT about her... LOLZ

Aqua_KHBbS.jpg

I hope it is just nothing, but the crest in the center of the pink strap, resembles the nobodies symbol.

I hope that the 3 stories all make sense with each other.

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
I'm hoping that it won't totally suck.

Some dreams may be too good to come true.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I don't mind if the answers to the questions most of us wonder about are predictable as long as they're done in an interesting and surprising way.

Many people had already guessed that Xion was made from sora's memories, one person even correctly guessed that she ended up turning into Sora, but for the most part, you wouldn't really have guessed that particular detail

That said, if it works out like that I'll be satisfied.

misinformed

Awards
I'm looking forward to finally playing as a girl..(not that I don't love playinga as sora, roxas,etc. but being my own gender would be nice)

Oh and I can't wait for the new worlds! I swear if i have to go back to halloween town or agrabah one more time.....

AND watching/playing scenes that I'm not completely embaressed about. Having my mom walk in on KH2 Atlantica =/= fun....
mom: "what age group is this game directed at?"
me: :embarassed: kids....i think or really lame folks like me. Now leave my room!

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
I'm looking forward to finally playing as a girl..(not that I don't love playinga as sora, roxas,etc. but being my own gender would be nice)

Oh and I can't wait for the new worlds! I swear if i have to go back to halloween town or agrabah one more time.....

AND watching/playing scenes that I'm not completely embaressed about. Having my mom walk in on KH2 Atlantica =/= fun....
mom: "what age group is this game directed at?"
me: :embarassed: kids....i think or really lame folks like me. Now leave my room!

Sorry to hear that conversation ever took place. =( Hopefully BBS will meet our standards.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I would personally actually know what's going to be in the game and play it before I hope for any changes or improvements.

misinformed

Awards
Sorry to hear that conversation ever took place. =( Hopefully BBS will meet our standards.

Haha...no worries xD.....that was ...2 years agoish? So I was like 13ish? haha....So i guess i was a kid (and still am ;P) Still....embarresing :D

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I hope that it answers most if not all that questions that have been left unanswered. That the gameplay and storyline is good as well. And...I hope I have a PSP by the time it comes out. =P

Sha19

Awards
I like to see the reaction commands in other things in the game not just in battle and everything else too

Last edited:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Yeah, the one-off, or simple-combo-but-powerful attacks were nice.

SKRVAT

I hope aqua doesn't die haha and the armor not meaning much,
and she is somehow involved in KH3, tht would be cool.

mastersean51

birth by sleep is the main reason i got a psp (besides the music, videos and internet). what makes it look way awsome. everything. and there is no way that this game will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back