• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hopes In Birth By Sleep?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
We probably have to go through the same worlds in each scenario, but the order will almost certainly be different, as each character's visit to a world is different and the second and third of TAV who arrive at a world have traces of the first being there already, and for the third, also traces of the second (according to what I read in Audo's detailed 'Everything We Know About BBS" report)

I'll quote the lines if you all would like.

no i already read it...

R

!!Roxas!!

I'm excited about the game being from a different persepective. I mean, sure Sora is really cool and has an awesome story, same for Roxas, but I'm looking forward to the story diving even deeper into the History of Kingdom Hearts. I also am excited about the new characters, Terra is probably my favorite out of the new three. He reminds me of a mix between Riku, Cloud, and Roxas.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
I'm excited about the game being from a different persepective. I mean, sure Sora is really cool and has an awesome story, same for Roxas, but I'm looking forward to the story diving even deeper into the History of Kingdom Hearts. I also am excited about the new characters, Terra is probably my favorite out of the new three. He reminds me of a mix between Riku, Cloud, and Roxas.

Agreed. Originally, I didn't care about the side-games, and just wanted to wait for KH3. Then I began to learn more and more about the side games and became very eager for their releases. BBS is the top of my list.

But personally, I have to say that my favorite out of the three is Ven. Aqua's a close second. Terra will be great though. But this is all just my opinion. LOL

dude310

I'm excited about the fact that we get to play as three differeent characters. It gets kind of dull that in past games, the closest thing you got to switching characters were those five minutes as riku and when king mickey came to heal you. Either way, it wasn't avery long time. I'm also interested in the new worlds that they're going to add and what they're going to do with the ones that they're keeping.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
True. ;3. Which one will you play as first?

Who, me?

I'm going to play as Ven first. He's my personal favorite out of the three and I am eager to find out his connection to Roxas and Sora. Plus, his fighting style is downright badass...

Allister Rose

French Lover
Who, me?

I'm going to play as Ven first. He's my personal favorite out of the three and I am eager to find out his connection to Roxas and Sora. Plus, his fighting style is downright badass...

i'll save the best for last (that's ven)

so the order will be aqua, terra and ven

i don't know if anyone has mentioned this yet but, i really hope that the load times won't be eternities.

i fucking hate long ass load times. and if cutscenes start to skip, ah hell nah. nomura better watch his back.

Sunshine

Website
www.youtube.com
Nice. I think I read in an interview is that once you play as Aqua you'll understand what Terra's doing and what's he's going to do or something, I don't know it was a long time ago, but I'll think I'll play as Terra first simply cause he's made of win, then Aqua then (save the best for last ;D) VENTUZ!.

Nice. I think I read in an interview is that once you play as Aqua you'll understand what Terra's doing and what's he's going to do or something, I don't know it was a long time ago, but I'll think I'll play as Terra first simply cause he's made of win, then Aqua then (save the best for last ;D) VENTUZ!.

yea ventus looks like he's the man with the plan.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i don't know if anyone has mentioned this yet but, i really hope that the load times won't be eternities.

i fucking hate long ass load times. and if cutscenes start to skip, ah hell nah. nomura better watch his back.

you cant always blame the game...unless your PSP is mint condition, then of course by all means blame it on the UMD...but i highly doubt the game will take long. jsut because it's portable doesnt mean it wont take as long as any other ps3 or 360 time to load

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0

Long load times encourage piracy. If you download it the load times are alot smaller.

TerraFTW!

Are you guys sure you get to pick the order? Cause I thought I read that you might get to chose the order but im not sure.
Anyways I will do Aqua first, Then Ven, then TERRA!

Allister Rose

French Lover
Are you guys sure you get to pick the order? Cause I thought I read that you might get to chose the order but im not sure.
Anyways I will do Aqua first, Then Ven, then TERRA!

well some people think ven is more cool than terra....it seems your a huge terra fan....to me he seems to be too obvious

Dowhax

Bronze Member
I would play in this order: Terra, Ven, Aqua. Unless you have to unlock their stories one by one like Com.

Edit: Save the best for last! ^^

Allister Rose

French Lover
I would play in this order: Terra, Ven, Aqua. Unless you have to unlock their stories one by one like Com.

Edit: Save the best for last! ^^

i love aqua aswell...her gameplay was really something....i mght have to revise on that my order

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back