• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fox News: Obama is Racist

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shade737

Silver Member

This morning on Fox and Friends, Fox host Glenn Beck accused President Obama of being "a racist."

The group was discussing the recent Gates controversy, and Beck exclaimed that Obama has "over and over again" exposed himself as "a guy who has a deep-seated hatred for white people or the white culture. I don't know what it is..."

When Fox's Brian Kilmeadeon pointed out that many people in Obama's administration are white, so "you can't say he doesn't like white people," Beck pressed on. "I'm not saying he doesn't like white people, I'm saying he has a problem," Beck said. "This guy is, I believe, a racist."

FoxNews has done it again.

Looks like another Obama is Racist crap.

Last edited:
C

Concrete

So I see the tables are turned. I'm not worried about our president being a racist, as a president he must appeal to everyone's creed, color, and sexual orientation. I think the whole thing is just theory at this point.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
That made me laugh. Especially when the guy says Obama hates white people and then he says "I"m not saying he hates white people, he's just a racist" that whole thing made me lol

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I can never, ever take anything of Fox News' seriously. It just seems to be impossible for me.

C

Concrete

That made me laugh. Especially when the guy says Obama hates white people and then he says "I"m not saying he hates white people, he's just a racist" that whole thing made me lol

Glenn Beck doesn't know what he's talking about half the time, check out this video of him flipping out at this women for trying to have an argument with him.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
lol, so if one person they bring on Fox News says Obama is racist, then I guess it doesn't matter if the other person on Fox defends Obama from that claim. Everyone is still gonna jump on the entire network. That's hysterical!

Donna da Ragione

lol, so if one person they bring on Fox News says Obama is racist, then I guess it doesn't matter if the other person on Fox defends Obama from that claim. Everyone is still gonna jump on the entire network. That's hysterical!

1. The person making the claim has his own show, on Fox.
2. Countering a crazy statement with a less crazy statement does not make it okay, especially when the crazy statement is louder and the other is obligatory.
3. This is not the first instance of this type of talk. It is actively supported and encouraged.

faux news, media circus

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
1. The person making the claim has his own show, on Fox.
2. Countering a crazy statement with a less crazy statement does not make it okay.
3. This is not the first instance of this type of talk. It is actively supported and encouraged.

1. He used to be on CNN too, guess that channel should be mocked.
2. So saying that asking him why he thinks Obama is racist based on his staff is a "less crazy statement"?
3. You know, other media news channels mock people (make derogatory accusations) as well, why don't we mock them?

Kazuma

For the Real not the Fake
Website
kazu52.deviantart.com
^ BBC is some good shit. They tell it strait no bias like INC.

didn't know Obama half assed hated himself. He must want to burn half of his fuckin body and lench it.

Anyway that's why they moved Glen Becks ass off to Fox News and away from CNN. And dose this surprise you that anyone on Fox news would say this :/..........thought so.

Donna da Ragione

1. He used to be on CNN too, guess that channel should be mocked.
2. So saying that asking him why he thinks Obama is racist based on his staff is a "less crazy statement"?
3. You know, other media news channels mock people as well, why don't we mock them?

1. He's no longer on CNN. I'm pretty sure he was "encouraged" to leave. He's on Fox now and has been for some time. What's your point?
2. There are many things wrong with that but, not my point, I'm saying that a news channel is not exempt from responsibility of hateful/crazy content simply because it provides an opposition to it.
3. Other news channels do not have contributors that baselessly call the President of the United States a racist.

Faux News just embraces controversy and right-wing radicalism for the ratings.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
I personally like Glen Beck, I think I even remember him saying that. Then again I am a big Republican and conservationist.

Donna da Ragione

Palmer said:
conservationist

ahahahahaha
1x1td.gif

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
How is Obama racist?

:/

I never really meant that he is a racist, I was just trying to point out that just because he is black doesn't automatically remove the fact of that he could be racist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back