• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Starfox Series

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shade737

Silver Member
I have played every game in the series and its one of my favorites. I have to say that Assault wasn't really all that bad and its multiplayer is where it really shines. I am sad that it never made it to the WII since adding onto its multiplayer would of made is even more awesome.

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL
barrel-roll.png

I had the one for the DS. It was pretty good.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Love the series. Falco is the man.
I really need to play that new DS game that came out a while back.

Too bad the creator (Name escapes me) has stated they he has no interest in make a new game for the wii

Shade737

Silver Member
This series needs more attention. Its a good series and its a shame that it has been neglected lately.

darkheart709

Bronze Member
even if gthe creator doesn't want to make one nintendo can do it without them. and after playing the airplane in Wii Sports Resort, i want the next star fox to be motion plus compatible the cotrols would be awesome.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
starfox only had one good game get over it already

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I hope to god a SF wii game doesn't play like the flying mini game from Wii Sports Resort. Man the controls were awkward.

UnstoppableSound

I liked the N64 game. Every other game of this series kind of sucks. The one where you're walking around with a stick was OK.

darkheart709

Bronze Member
I hope to god a SF wii game doesn't play like the flying mini game from Wii Sports Resort. Man the controls were awkward.

what?! it is one of the best controls on the game. just make the planes faster add bombs and you got yourself the making of an awesome SF game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back