• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

WTF moments in Kingdom Hearts....2!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
It's made from his memories of Destiny Islands, hence it having the flowers and tropical-esque look.

There are so many ways they could have made that Keyblade better, and less girly.
It's like they purposely wanted Kairi to have the girly-est Keyblade evvvvaaaa.

Anyway, another WTF moment was when I thought Goofy died.
I thought Disney was on dope if they would have let Goofy die...
And then Goofy came back to life.
Which kind of made that whole thing pointless to me, and leaving me like WTF

Chrizax

WTF moments I remember the most were: when I started as Roxas, when the word 'photos' was stolen, and when I got Final Form the first time.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
WTF moments I remember the most were: when I started as Roxas, when the word 'photos' was stolen, and when I got Final Form the first time.

You gotta admit, they really knew how to start the "amazing epic highly-awaited KH2" with a bang.

That hag Ursula coming back with no explanation whatsoever and Ariel being stupid enough to sign a deal with her again.

Maybe KH2 Atlantica wasn't canon? :V

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Me, too! XD He looked crippled or something. I kept expecting his Keyblade to shapeshift into a cane for him to walk with.

Seriously, I was looking at him and thinking 'You do not look cool. You look like you have been inspected up Rectum Road by Xemnas.'

Another WTF moment for me was Donald. Oh, holy fucking fuck.

I GOT IT!

Dexel

Beyond hope
Seriously, I was looking at him and thinking 'You do not look cool. You look like you have been inspected up Rectum Road by Xemnas.'

Another WTF moment for me was Donald. Oh, holy fucking fuck.

I GOT IT!

@Bolded ( by me ): Holy fuck, finally, someone says it. I've been waiting a long time for it! Although, it probably would have been funnier if you called him Mansex.

My WTF moment was Sora on his knees begging to see Kairi, and a few minutes afterwards...

Sora: -runs past Kairi and starts crying at Riku's feet while holding his hands as soon as he finds out-

Kairi = poorly constructed yaoi shield.

( Donald still gets me. )

But as for my eternal WTF moment ( and yes, we can never stop doing this... )...

GET UP ON THE HYDRA'S BACK!!!
-repeat for infinity, or, in my case, 40x-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back