• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Embarrassing KH Moments.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Re: Embarressing KH Moments.

No, not really. I was never that obsessed with the game.

Though when I showed my friend CoM, when she saw Marluxia she said "Wow, that's a pretty girl" and I was like "Uhhh, that's a guy".

defender11

haha, i know it sounds funny, but can someone type out how all of the OXIII members' names are pronounced. because to be completely honest, i'm not exactly sure.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+

sadly my moment was when my own mother first mistook marluxia to being a girl .until I started playing re:COM and heard him talk I thought he was a girl too....<first ever post as a noob>

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+

I know right? I couldnt get past his un-masculenity for ages....He makes one really stubborn boss though.

cloudxxzach

Marluxia is cool though with his scythe. but yeah, he looks like a girl.

Yeah, I like him too. He's actually one of my favs. ... but it took a while to get over the pink pedals that fell out of his hood when he took it off.

Sexy Angel

My most emparrasing moment? when i relized i had just wasted 30 hours of my life playing a shitty ass game.

TerraFTW!

I, Like 99% of everyone else, Thought Marluxia was a girl like almost all the way through KH: CoM.

redbunnychan

Here's my embarassing KH moment:So, my sister and I were watching TV one day, and the commercial for KH 2 came on. Me and my sister started screaming so loud that my dad rushed in my room. We looked at him and shouted, "Daddy, you need to get this game for us!"

Sora1915

Bronze Member

lol...that happened to my friend
MINE TOO! She was like "EW! SHE'S UGLY!" and I said "That's a guy." and she's like o_O "WHAT!?" It was her first time seeing him since she doesn't have COM or Re:COM.......

As for embarrassing.......I started crying tears of joy in a public place reading an article about KH2...........and people were starring at me, so I went to the car and continued.........^^;

Bellaisima358

is now a legit Black Belt in XMA.

hm....well I went to target to reserve days, and when I got the reservation card, I started crying tears of joy. The checkout guy and my mom were like wtf?

I freaked out even more when I saw it in the offer thingie they send you. And it wasnt even the game.

Traskix

Pie Equals Friendship in YO FACE!

one time when me and my cousin were playing kh2, fighting xigbar. we were screaming and laughing to make her win the battle. it was funny and everyone thought we were weird lol

TerraFTW!

I also thought when I first saw Zexion I thought he was a chick too. lol. Did anyone else think this or do i just fail at life?

Naximi

In a magical place where nobody has to make sense

So I went to a camp over summer and we got these dorms we could hang out in. We had to go to an important meeting after freetime and my friends and I were hanging out in the dorms. We got on the topic of Kingdom Hearts, Sailor Moon, then Naruto and started talking and talking about anime and we were being Japan nerds until we realized everybody else had started walking to the meeting. So the dorms are completely empty and here we are running over a mile to get to the meeting. We get there and the meeting's over. :p Thanks a lot Kingdom Hearts!

Hailen

that's very true. i am the 8% yeah. random reply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back