• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days Official Strategy Guide by BradyGames [PINOCCHIO WORLD INCLUDED??]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Are you going to buy the official BradyGames guide?

• Yes, I love/need the KH guides.

Votes: 44 64.7%
  • No, I hate/don't need the KH guides.

Votes: 24 35.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex999

Re: 358/2 Days Official Strategy Guide by BradyGames

we just cant help ourselves, we always change the topic of what we're suppose to be talking about. oh well.

Sora1915

Bronze Member

But wait...Didn't Pinocchio become a real boy at the end of KH1? What would you do in a Pinocchio world?
All you do is collect hearts the whole game, there is no story in the Disney worlds, so you may have seen them talking about something that Roxas becomes curious about and then asks Axel what it is and blah blah blah. So there doesn't really need to be a story, it would be cool to see it though :3

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com

But wait...Didn't Pinocchio become a real boy at the end of KH1? What would you do in a Pinocchio world?

have you never seen the movie (or the sprites for that matter)? there's the evil fox and cat that convince Pinocchio to go to that fat puppeteer (i forget his name). and eventually the puppet ends up at the camp that turns all the little boys to donkeys. they could just do something like that again if they wanted.

EDIT: oh really Sora1915. that's a little...dull.

EDIT 2: well it is on topic considering its about what the BradyGames guide summary says.

but why would BG lie or get their info wrong about something like that? i mean, they wouldn't have mentioned it if they didn't write anything for that section.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

have you never seen the movie (or the sprites for that matter)? there's the evil fox and cat that convince Pinocchio to go to that fat puppeteer (i forget his name). and eventually the puppet ends up at the camp that turns all the little boys to donkeys. they could just do something like that again if they wanted.

EDIT 2: well it is on topic considering its about what the BradyGames guide summary says.

but why would BG lie or get their info wrong about something like that? i mean, they wouldn't have mentioned it if they didn't write anything for that section.

o_O They know something we don't maybe? (I hope they don't. There is no need for SE to get another excuse to make an FM)

But that was before Pinocchio was a real boy...-shakes head- But screw that! They could play with the story all they want. It would work any way! (But it takes away from when his nose grows...)

And yeah...Days doesn't interact with the Disney worlds but still. We still get a glimpse of some story.

Sora1915

Bronze Member

Yeah, they only interact maybe a few Disney characters but basically the Organization listens to them talking to eachother and then when they are done they come out of hiding. Sometimes they get hints about what's going on or the heartless and sometimes Roxas finds out something he didn't know since he has like the mind of a child in his 14-15 year old body since he was just born...it's not that borring, maybe a little sometimes but it's nice to see how Roxas you know like learned and stuff. And you learn a little about what's going on in the worlds while Sora was gone.

A

Audo

i really wouldn't be surprised by a Days FM. it would be the first KH w/o one anyways.

and yes, i know the Nomura quote about its already in 3D but it would be a missed financial opportunity for S-E/Disney to NOT do a FM.
He said that about a Days Remake, not a Days FM

A

Azrael

No way will we have any additions for the USA

Japan will have a hissy fit and have a Re:Days for Nintendo Wii with seven new worlds or some jazz like that.

Xattm

Pinocchio? Why must they torment is with all this false information? UGH.

I'm going to buy it. Not that I need it, I just like having the guides. They're pretty.

I'm really glad that I'm not the only person who buys guidebooks just because they are neat to look through.

Teiku 5

Website
www.facebook.com

I'm really glad that I'm not the only person who buys guidebooks just because they are neat to look through.

guides rock.

Kingdom Hearts Guide = Most Useful, nice looking
KH: CoM Guide = Average...kinda ehhhh
KHII Guide = Hottest of them all. content could have been better though.

xjeezlouisx

I'll Hit You Harder Than Meth
Website
www.myspace.com
When KH2 first came out in Japan they didnt include Sethirpoth did they?
but in the american release they did?
I have heard this before somewhere... I dont know whwere..

Wheepop

Going on a trip in my favorite rocketship!
I love getting guides, even if I really don't need them. I like both looking at them and reading them.
I have all three of the previous ones, although my friend ripped the cover off my KH1 guide :(.

Edit: Yeah that is right, but the lack of Sephiroth got them Final Mix, which was much better.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I love getting guides, even if I really don't need them. I like both looking at them and reading them.
I have all three of the previous ones, although my friend ripped the cover off my KH1 guide :(.

Edit: Yeah that is right, but the lack of Sephiroth got them Final Mix, which was much better.

Same. Well, looking at them. The KH2 one was awesome.

thats what i still have said?...
so I guess they really are making a 358/2 days FM.

If Pinocchio is in it.

Teiku 5

Website
www.facebook.com
thats what i still have said?...
so I guess they really are making a 358/2 days FM.

When KH2 first came out in Japan they didnt include Sethirpoth did they?
but in the american release they did?
I have heard this before somewhere... I dont know whwere..

no you said Sephiroth wasn't in the Japanese KH2. he always there.
it's the Japanese KH1 he wasn't there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back