• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days Official Strategy Guide by BradyGames [PINOCCHIO WORLD INCLUDED??]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Are you going to buy the official BradyGames guide?

• Yes, I love/need the KH guides.

Votes: 44 64.7%
  • No, I hate/don't need the KH guides.

Votes: 24 35.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
What would a Pinocchio world be called... Italy? (Unless they're referring to Monstro.)

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days used to have a Pinocchio world complete with Honest John and Gideon Foul-Fellow, maps, bosses, and everything. It would kind of be a "new" world, just like Neverland in Days is "new" because we leave the boat.

They cut it out for some stupid reason, as I'd rather go to a new world then EVER go to Halloween Town or Agrabah again. I was so dismally disappointed.

You know, if Days ever did get a remake for the Wii or something, they could totally include that world. They said they had completed everything for it... and then just scrapped it. Ugh.

But wait...Didn't Pinocchio become a real boy at the end of KH1? What would you do in a Pinocchio world?

Yeah, he did. The sprite they had showed him as a real boy, too. No doubt Foul-Fellow and Gideon (also pictured as sprites) would have caused some sort of mayhem.

When KH2 first came out in Japan they didnt include Sethirpoth did they?
but in the american release they did?
I have heard this before somewhere... I dont know whwere..

That was KH1, yeah. Not KH2.

v__v Pinocchio's world, along with Hades, Meg, and Peter (and the rather disappointing plot) marks Days as a missed opportunity in my book.

oh well something wasnt in JKH2 that was in the AKH2... right?
No, if anything, we got less.
KH2FM only exists because Nomura realized he forgot to put the plot in KH2.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I wonder What that stupid reason is?

I read it somewhere, but I can't remember. I could have been space-issues, but I recall the reason being stupider.

Space-issues is pretty darn stupid, considering most of the worlds in Days could've gone bye-bye and they wouldn't have been missed.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days used to have a Pinocchio world complete with Honest John and Gideon Foul-Fellow, maps, bosses, and everything. It would kind of be a "new" world, just like Neverland in Days is "new" because we leave the boat.

They cut it out for some stupid reason, as I'd rather go to a new world then EVER go to Halloween Town or Agrabah again. I was so dismally disappointed.

You know, if Days ever did get a remake for the Wii or something, they could totally include that world. They said they had completed everything for it... and then just scrapped it. Ugh.

Yeah, he did. The sprite they had showed him as a real boy, too. No doubt Foul-Fellow and Gideon (also pictured as sprites) would have caused some sort of mayhem.

Maybe they ran out of space? But that would be lame. They could have scrapped something unneeded.

No, if anything, we got less.
KH2FM only exists because Nomura realized he forgot to put the plot in KH2.

XD the NA and PAL players got the short end of the stick this time. KH1FM wasn't a big deal but KH2FM was overkill with all the extra bosses you could fight.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
We got one extra boss-battle and different music during the Chernabog fight. D:
I wouldn't have been too jealous.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Kurt-Zisa and Phantom?
IDK which ones where in the U.S. version compared to the Japanese.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
We know it's in the American version.

Radon

mofo
Maybe if they had the whole Pinnochio thing planned out maybe they might include it in the NA version? I know it's hopeful but I really want it to be true. Ofcourse there would need to be an FM but to be honest I don't really care.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Maybe if they had the whole Pinnochio thing planned out maybe they might include it in the NA version? I know it's hopeful but I really want it to be true. Ofcourse there would need to be an FM but to be honest I don't really care.

Just as long as the FM version is exactly the same as the NA version then won't be a bother.

But if they add a playable Ven and other things like say a battle with the King from TWTNW it won't be so fair. But FM's are never fair.

Radon

mofo
Just as long as the FM version is exactly the same as the NA version then won't be a bother.

But if they add a playable Ven and other things like say a battle with the King from TWTNW it won't be so fair. But FM's are never fair.

I love your idea in the spoilers and it should be a must if they end up making a FM. But hey what do you expect? SE making equality among NA, PAL and Japan? They laugh at the thought. :cry:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I love your idea in the spoilers and it should be a must if they end up making a FM. But hey what do you expect? SE making equality among NA, PAL and Japan? They laugh at the thought. :cry:

SE has already b*tchslapped us with KH2FM. I think we are suppose to be grateful they granted us Re:CoM. SE probably has it all planned out.

"Okay, we'll leave Pinocchio out so the fans will get in an uproar. Then last minute we'll add it in the NA and PAL release! That way we can get the Japanese fans in a bigger uproar and demand a better version! Then we'll get money from the die-hard fans and the crazy importers! Ingenious, right!"

Radon

mofo
"Okay, we'll leave Pinocchio out so the fans will get in an uproar. Then last minute we'll add it in the NA and PAL release! That way we can get the Japanese fans in a bigger uproar and demand a better version! Then we'll get money from the die-hard fans and the crazy importers! Ingenious, right!"

I thought this exactly. Theres been nothing all too diehard I've wanted in FMs but I can't say I haven't ever wanted one. Days FM would probably include more missions and story missions that you can play as other Org. members in. That is one thing that would piss me off majorly though.

And people don't say that Nomura said that a FM is unlikely, he said that about a remake. He said that there are no plans for a FM mainly because they don't have the english voices. A FM is still very much in the picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back