• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days Official Strategy Guide by BradyGames [PINOCCHIO WORLD INCLUDED??]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Are you going to buy the official BradyGames guide?

• Yes, I love/need the KH guides.

Votes: 44 64.7%
  • No, I hate/don't need the KH guides.

Votes: 24 35.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
While I agree with you that it will probably just be some added missions with little or no significance, if it's in it won't be Monstro. They lived in Traverse Town at the end of KH1 so it would make no sense for them to return there in Days.

and after Sora beat Xehanort's Heartless, then their world would have returned and they could have GONE BACK!!! would it be that weird to have a new world (something that everyone was asking for)?

Awards
I can dream, but it won't happen.
And you can bet if it does, Japan will have a hissy fit and get three Days Final Mixes. :/
If this is real, if Pinnochio really is in the game, count on a Japanese Final Mix. Calling that right now.

Even without a Pinocchio world in the NA version, there's still a good chance of a Days FM.
Nomura said he had no "plans" of a Final Mix, just like he said about KH2. Except he said one of the reasons is that they don't have the English voices yet. Note the "yet."

If there is a Pinocchio world, I smell a conspiracy. They take it out of the Japanese version to "justify" even more content in the exclusive FM.
Still, I question the authenticity because of the name of the world. All of the other places have the names of their respective worlds ("Agrabah" instead of "Aladdin," etc.). But "Pinocchio"...

But wait...Didn't Pinocchio become a real boy at the end of KH1? What would you do in a Pinocchio world?
You don't do much in any of the worlds besides gather hearts from the Heartless. It's fine that he's real.
The sprites that were released confirmed Pinocchio in his "real boy" form anyway.

It would fit in perfectly. The Organization observing a boy who became real by getting a heart.

That also was said to be in it in the Nintendo Power article. But that one I really doubt. Raz said she read somewhere that they actually planned the whole thing out, boss fights, maps, everything, and they just scrapped it. Maybe they came to their senses Jun. 1?
Don't recall reading anything about this.

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
Maybe the guide will include Pinocchio stuff as a special treat for people to see? Maybe.

I was thinking this.

I might not actually even want Pinnochio's world in the game because that would be a scream for FM, the other three being little whispers. And there are enough FMs. Besides, if I was a Japanese person and foreigners got an extra world, especially if it was the ONLY new one in the game (excluding Neverland), I'd be really pissed off.

Teiku 5

Website
www.facebook.com
I might not actually even want Pinnochio's world in the game because that would be a scream for FM, the other three being little whispers. And there are enough FMs. Besides, if I was a Japanese person and foreigners got an extra world, especially if it was the ONLY new one in the game (excluding Neverland), I'd be really pissed off.

and you think S-E/Disney first priority is making the Japanese people or anyone else in the world happy? sorry to break it to you but i'm pretty sure its the obscure amounts of cash they can make.

Grace Assassin said:
If there is a Pinocchio world, I smell a conspiracy. They take it out of the Japanese version to "justify" even more content in the exclusive FM.
Still, I question the authenticity because of the name of the world. All of the other places have the names of their respective worlds ("Agrabah" instead of "Aladdin," etc.). But "Pinocchio"...

this exactly. as i've said before, why would S-E miss out on the chance of making a FM/remake? i mean really now, someone explain it if they know the answer.
true on the authenticity part, but maybe they just wanna keep a secret lol.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
This will be the first KH guide I don't buy. I LOVED the KH2 guide, the included jiminy journal, all the art, etc. But this time, I want to play the game without looking through a book, just want to relax and enjoy. =] play through it without any guide looking interupptions, im ussually always tempted to see whats coming up next

plus, i can always come on KHI if i get stuck.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
But "Pinocchio"...
My reasoning on this (if it was in the game, which it won't be) is that nobody would know what new world their referring to if they put "Small Italian Village", or something.

You don't do much in any of the worlds besides gather hearts from the Heartless. It's fine that he's real.
The sprites that were released confirmed Pinocchio in his "real boy" form anyway.

It would fit in perfectly. The Organization observing a boy who became real by getting a heart.
I'd be interested in the new maps, Gideon and Foulfellow, and the boss-battles.

Don't recall reading anything about this.
Some recent interview. Days Ultimania, maybe... not sure. But they certainly said it.

World-wise I've found Days fairly disapointing, but including Pinochio might change my mind.

Yeah. Days sure did suck it up with the worlds.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Err, while gepetto and them did go back to traverse town at the end of KH1, they went there becuase that was the world where everyone without a home went. But recall that at the end of KH1, Sora restored all the worlds, meaning they'd be back home.

Honestly, I think the guide people just made a typo and scrwed up. Or we are really getting an "updated" version, like we got with KH1.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Err, while gepetto and them did go back to traverse town at the end of KH1, they went there becuase that was the world where everyone without a home went. But recall that at the end of KH1, Sora restored all the worlds, meaning they'd be back home.
Um, yeah.

Honestly, I think the guide people just made a typo and scrwed up. Or we are really getting an "updated" version, like we got with KH1.

I think they screwed up, too. Same with the magazine that came out a few months ago.
It is a rather large screw-up on the guide-people's part. They played the game extensively, afterall.

I wouldn't complain if it did happen. In fact, I'd be very happy. New worlds rock.
But it probably won't.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
It is a rather large screw-up on the guide-people's part. They played the game extensively, afterall.
if they did play the game "extensively" as you say they wouldnt screw up a whole world

i still doubt it though

Awards
My reasoning on this (if it was in the game, which it won't be) is that nobody would know what new world their referring to if they put "Small Italian Village", or something.
Eh.
If that were the case, you'd figure they'd say something like "Small Italian Village (A new Pinocchio world)"

Some recent interview. Days Ultimania, maybe... not sure. But they certainly said it.
Can't find it.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
-- How did you choose which worlds to use in this game?
Hasegawa: Since it is a story occuring between KHI and KHII, we didn’t want to use any new worlds, and only chose from worlds we already had. We also chose worlds that would balance well between those two games.

Sato: At first we planned to use Pinocchio’s world. We had even finished maps and bosses for it. It would have been a fun world, but...

Hasegawa: If the game got too big we were afraid we wouldn’t have been able to give enough attention to each section, so unfortunately we had to cut it. It was such a waste to have finished it only to throw it away.
So, they cut it because they wanted each section to get attention?
Ugh, what a waste. Completely finished and everything.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards

since its already finished
would it be that hard to add it?

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

It would be funny if thats what caused one of the two delays. xD

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Funny in a "kill me now" sort of way.

Teiku 5

Website
www.facebook.com
This will be the first KH guide I don't buy. I LOVED the KH2 guide, the included jiminy journal, all the art, etc. But this time, I want to play the game without looking through a book, just want to relax and enjoy. =] play through it without any guide looking interupptions, im ussually always tempted to see whats coming up next

plus, i can always come on KHI if i get stuck.

as much as i would love to play the game without interruptions too, i already know most of the spoilers (unfortunately) so i might as well get the guides right away since i want it anyway.

A

Azrael

as much as i would love to play the game without interruptions too, i already know most of the spoilers (unfortunately) so i might as well get the guides right away since i want it anyway.

Ha. Guides are for people not manly enough to play by gut instinct

Awards

It sounds so staged.
"Let's ditch a completely finished world just to ensure that all six or so of the other worlds get attention."

You know, ignoring the fact that Days has the least number of playable worlds in the KH series.
It's a bullshit reason. Seriously. A lie. There's no way that's why it was cut.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back